New version of Solgard is out! Version 0.9.16

5 new Solgardian Creatures have entered the battle for you to collect and get familiar with. Boomlin (common), Sun Mage (rare) and Pyroon (rare), and Dunder Gronch (epic) and Shroomling (epic) join the fray!

The Creature and Idol Collection has had a little TLC with careful balancing of abilities and tweaks to stats, for a more satisfying adventure.
The Ability stat has been replaced with two new stats called Big Bonus and Shape Bonus.

Empower your Creatures the way you want them to grow with Ability Dust. This allows you to Rank up either Creature Ability as you see fit, as you Rank up your Creatures, improving their Luck, Bonus, Power and Evolve stats.
Many optimizations, balancing and bug fixes following player feedback and introductions of new features.

This thread gives a full update of all the new features:

https://forum.legendofsolgard.com/legend-of-solgard/forum/announcements/important-changes-coming-to-solgard-july-update

Thanks for all your feedback for Legend of Solgard and helping us shape the game!

Comments

• To summmarize it up: You nerft ALL creatures and make them shitty but left us behind with all the normal modes and their difficulties. In consequence...:

- we get less gold from treasure-cave

- treasure-gnome becomes unbeatable (at least for me with 150 HP he has) and will remain on a ridiculous low level after some time with far less gold to earn

- we get less gold from boss-fights

- we get less gold from rainbow-fights

- Underworld is ridiculous hard with now only shitty creatures left

- we have to collect some new stupid dust to improve everything we allready spend an incredible amount of gold for to get it on much lower strenghts again - of course we again have to spend tons of gold for this

- we have some new creatures nobody will improve because we have to spend every coin to somehow get along with all these disadvantages

- Hero Arena still is only for those gamers who are able and willing to play night and day the same duels over and over again

Thank you for the next great update! Everytime we think you can't hit us and our loyalty any harder - you just do.

• edited July 2018

Well, well! You deleted my post? Is the truth to hard to bear? Are you finally taking the freedom of speech away from us too?

Easy to summarize your shitty update once again!

- you nerft EVERY creature so we are left with a bunch of shit, but you kept all difficulties the same, therefore...

- we get less gold from treasure cave.

- we get less gold from boss-fights.

- we get less gold from rainbow, as far as we even win the event with the weak creatures left.

- we can't beat the treasue-gnome anymore and after some weeks he will be so low, that we will gain only a ridiculous amount of little gold.

- we can't continue Underworld, because the creatures are far to weak.

- Hero Arena is still just for those who play all the same fights day and night over and over again. People allready start disregarding there real- and social-life as you can see in your facebook-group.

- you granted us some new creatures nobody will improve, because with the little gold you dedicate to us we have to improve all abilities, we allready paid tons of gold for, to get half of the strenghts back. Of course therefore we have to wait months to collect the dust and again have to spend tons of gold.

- some rewards are even recudes, e.g. place 4-10 in hero-arena does not gain a guaranteed legendary jewel anymore.

Isn't that an amazing update? Everytime we think you can't hit us and our loyalty any harder, you just do. Dozens of true fans and friends are leaving endlessly disappointed.

And now, at least, stop deleting critical posts and bear the bad work you are doing! It shouldn't harm you anyway: After all your veterans are leaving your game, there are fewer posts than ever before in this forum since months!

• Thank you for deleting my post twice! Think that will stop telling the truth? You have to ban me from this forum! Here for you to delete it again:

Well, well! You deleted my post? Is the truth to hard to bear? Are you finally taking the freedom of speech away from us too?

Easy to summarize your shitty update once again!

- you nerft EVERY creature so we are left with a bunch of shit, but you kept all difficulties the same, therefore...

- we get less gold from rainbow, as far as we even win the event with the weak creatures left.

- we can't beat the treasue-gnome anymore and after some weeks he will be so low, that we will gain only a ridiculous amount of little gold.

- Hero Arena is still just for those who play all the same fights day and night over and over again. People allready start disregarding there real- and social-life as you can see in your facebook-group.

- you granted us some new creatures nobody will improve, because with the little gold you dedicate to us we have to improve all abilities, we allready paid tons of gold for, to get half of the strenghts back. Of course therefore we have to wait months to collect the dust and again have to spend tons of gold.

- some rewards are even recudes, e.g. place 4-10 in hero-arena does not gain a guaranteed legendary jewel anymore.

Isn't that an amazing update? Everytime we think you can't hit us and our loyalty any harder, you just do. Dozens of true fans and friends are leaving endlessly disappointed.

And now, at least, stop deleting critical posts and bear the bad work you are doing! It shouldn't harm you anyway: After all your veterans are leaving your game, there are fewer posts than ever before in this forum since months!

• Thank you for deleting my post three times now! Think that will stop telling the truth? You have to ban me from this forum! Here for you to delete it again:

Easy to summarize your funny update once again!

- you nerft EVERY creature so we are left with a bunch of useless creatures, but you kept all difficulties the same, therefore...

• Wow, I don't understand why they deleted your post. You don't violate any of the board rules. The main point is that the difficulty was not adjusted while most of the creatures abilities were taken away and have now to be unlocked again. Starting all over again is the worst move concerning a game that has no real end and depends completely on building up over months and years - this is pure agony and has nothing to do with fun and good gameplay.

• Thank you, Gethsemane. You summarize it pretty well.

I still haven’t got the update. But it doesn’t seem desirable anymore.

Some points you named, apply for the “old” version as well. It isn’t fun anymore. 

• Every new update promises something new, better etc. but as far as I can see the "improvements" are pretty one sided. Not a single thing has improved for the PLAYERS.

Yes, everyone needs to work profitable, but this is no basis to work on...

• Hi Gethsemane,

Thanks for your feedback for the latest update. I know that there has been made several updates to the game mechanics. Some of these adjustments might not seem that favorable (if you compare to previous older game versions) but they are all part of the ongoing play test where new features and rewards are being explored. You got some valid points in your post and I'll address those back to the dev team.

About your original post; I did a check and found your post in the automatic language filter. No one is trying to delete your post or banning you - just keep the language clean.

• me and all my friends are totally frustrated by the update!

all the hard level up work destroyed. 

no progress possible now. 

i regret that i have spent real money. 

think i will turn my back on Solgard now. at least no more daily playtime. 

what a disappointment!

• Me and my Guild,and all other players donˋt like the new Update.

If you dont understand it, i am so sorry for you.

• Thought i was crazy, when i saw my post deleted, but can see now, that im not the only one. 

This latets Update is so awfull. What are you guys thinking of?? Saying it Will even out things. No it dosent. You made us week, and did nothing to the opponents. Im halfway through hell, died 3 times and have 2 creatures left. The boss rugner - did 38 dmg to him. After 5 tries i Got him below 50%. I normally use 2-3 tries on those bosses. The guild boss - normally do 350-650 dmg to those, depending on boosters. Now i can barely scrape together 100 dmg. 

I havent managed to kill a treasure gnome since the upgrade, and i just died all 3 times in the rainbow. 

And the gold issues... Youve already made it extremly difficult to get gold, and even more so, with this new upgrade + youve added yet another gold swelling feature...abilitydust... thanks for nothing. Youre are killing the game completely. 

And last - only some of us, are unfortunate enough to be exposed to this upgrade from hell. I have guildmates that thinks im going crazy, and have no idea what im takling about, because in their game, ability still exists, ravens Wall still attacks 2 rounds, elfing still throws 2 buttons and so on and so on. 

Please tell us, that the upgrade is joke, and were going back to normal again.