Cheating in the Hero Arena

The cheating issue is so out of control in the Hero's Arena, that this area should be shutdown until your programmers can figure out a way to stop it period. Because I am so tired of getting hammered by these cheaters. It is ridiculous that I am getting beat by characters that are level 4 and 5, when I am using the same characters at level 7. I have been playing this game for about 2 years, so I know how the characters normally hit, and I especially know that I was not able to beat 6 & 7's with only 4 &5's.

Comments

• Hallo, das selbe Problem ist mir auch aufgefallen und es macht echt keinen Spaß gegen viel schwechere zu verlieren. 

• Posted by Tina

"Hallo, das selbe Problem ist mir auch aufgefallen und es macht echt keinen Spaß gegen viel schwechere zu verlieren."

This is the translation of what Tina wrote;

Hello, the same problem has also struck me and it is really no fun to lose. It is much more serious.

• Hi Bombero and Tina,

Thanks for telling. I've seen other threads related to cheating. The issue has been escalated and I know the dev team is working on a solution.

- Mark