Update 2019

The changes are many and I would have some doubts and questions .. for example .. what are the keys for? Thank you

Comments

• edited July 23
    I cambiamenti sono molti ed avrei alcuni dubbi e domande..ad esempio..a cosa servono le chiavi??thanks
  • I cambiamenti sono molti ed avrei alcuni dubbi e domande..ad esempio..a cosa servono le chiavi ?? grazie
  • Hi and welcome to our Community!
    I'm sorry but we only use English on the King Community, to make sure that everyone understand and can be understood. 
    Therefore, I'm going to close this thread for now. Please feel free to re-post your question in English and one of our members will be happy to help you.
    Thanks for your understanding and have a great day!

• The Chests in the Shop that you buy for Diamonds now has an optional purchase method:
    Summoner Keys.The Summoner Keys comes in 3 Rarities: Epic, Legendary and Mythical.
    They  can be bought in the Hero Shop in the Hero Arena for the Hero Arena Currency, as well as won through out the game as rewards for winning levels or from Chests.
    For X amount (how many are shown below each of the Chests in the Store, once highlighted) you can purchase a chest.
    Epic Summoner Keys will open Epic Summoner Chests, the same goes with the higher rarities.
    When you have enough of a type of Summoner Keys that you are able to exchange them, then the button changes from showing Diamonds to showing Summoner Keys instead making visible that you have enough to exchange.
  • @stefy ... translation....

Le casse nel negozio che acquisti per i diamanti ora hanno un metodo di acquisto opzionale:
     Summoner Keys. Le Summoner Keys sono disponibili in 3 rarità: epiche, leggendarie e mitiche.

Possono essere acquistati nell'Hero Shop nell'Arena Hero per la Valuta dell'Hero Arena, nonché vinti in tutto il gioco come ricompensa per i livelli vincenti o dai forzieri.

Per un importo X (quanti sono mostrati sotto ciascuna delle casse nello Store, una volta evidenziate) puoi acquistare una cassa.

Epic Summoner Keys aprirà Epic Summoner Chests, lo stesso vale per le rarità più alte.

Quando hai abbastanza di un tipo di Summoner Keys da poterle scambiare, allora il pulsante cambia da mostrare Diamonds a mostrare Summoner Keys invece rendendoti visibile che hai abbastanza da scambiare.