vinebeard

Hello, i have written to you about this before

i have played all worlds and i havent got a single gem of vinebeard

why is that? i was supposed to send screenshots but nothing happens when i press the button to insert pics

Comments

• Hi Gunilla,

Which version of the game do you have?

Please send me your player ID and I'll look into the issue.

You can find the version and player ID in the settings menu.

• player id

0d4aa807-32b8-4050-ad52-b127c3709ea2

version:v0.9.4.64

• Hi Gunilla,

I'll check with the Game Studio if there's an issue with the Vinebeard Gems. Update to follow.

• Hi Gunilla,

Vinebeard legendary gems are extremely rare and it's not uncommon not having received any, despite having played all worlds. This might change over time but currently this is not considered a bug or error in the game.

• I'm bringing this thread back to life.  I still haven't received one either.  People have level 7 vb.  I can't even get him.
  • Most of the people who have level 7 Vinebeard have either been: Playing for a looooong time, paid money to buy vinebeard gems with diamonds, play on a high-ranking guild where top spots are guaranteed legendary gems, play at a high level in Hero Arena where legendary gems are guaranteed, or some combination of these. I'm level 21 and my Vinebeard is only at 3.3. Most people consider Vinebeard to be the best creature in the game and it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to get one leveled and dusted up. If everyone had one, the game would somewhat lack that need to keep working toward something.
  • Ok, so my point exactly. Yours is at 3.3, mine is at 0.0 and am also level 21
  • Wow, that's pretty crummy. Do you play HA and HC? I've gotten most of my legendaries from the 55-win chest and trading in my HA tokens for chests.
  • Yeah I have a level 4 grim and almost 4 sunblade. They seem to be the only ones I get. Can get moon mage to 4 also, which is upsetting. Just seeing if there are a lot of high level accounts out there without vb yet. 
  • I’m also lvl 21 no vinebeard no lampwraith gems sunblade lvl 4 grimbash lvl 4 moonmage lvl 3 all gems coming from ha and hc chests
  • I do not have the Moon Mage but VB is level 4 with 1 gem. SB Level 3 - 3 gems, GB level 3 - 2 gems and LW level 3 - 1 gem.   

Almost all of the gems have come from eh Hero Arena but I did get 1 from the rainbow. 
  • wow you’re lucky you have no worthless Moon Mage gems. That was the last legendary I found, and sadly it’s the only one I have that is level 4. Go figure. I have gotten almost nothing but MM since she was introduced. 
  • edited May 27
    I am also lvl 20, completed all 40 worlds, lvl 18 in underworld, play HA and the rest... use dungeon and arena coins to buy legendary chests... and nothing, well 1 Lamp coin.... one. 
  • So most of us can't get into the new treasure caves.  Wonderful.
  • Wait. Trotter you only have one legend? That’s not right. You may need a guild upgrade and hope for better boss chests 
  • squib said:
    Wait. Trotter you only have one legend? That’s not right. You may need a guild upgrade and hope for better boss chests 

I have 3... but only basic levels... no gems to upgrade the ones I do have and no Moss even though... I played and traded the stones for chests. VB is on par with the Yeti as far as I’m concerned, occasional sightings.  But I never complained just figured id eventually luck into one but 9-10 months into this and now they relegate me, and a host of others, to beginner level is pretty off putting.
  • Looks like my complaining paid off...hopefully the rest of you get yours soon
  • Congrats 
  • squib said:
    Looks like my complaining paid off...hopefully the rest of you get yours soon