How do you do that?

okay, I’m a journeyman of sorts playing. Level 19, load of 5 level players, legendary player, etc..  yet I look at level 20 player with loads of 6 levels including legendary minions. When I get to 20 do the rewards suddenly double?  Play daily till I can’t play any more, farm daily but right now it looks like I’ll get a 6 player some time in 2020

Comments

• No the rewards don’t double. LOL. Most players farm for just a few creatures though and don’t spend or farm outside their top few creatures. That means they can get those to higher rank faster, but leaves the rest of their team weak. Plus, the xp needed to go from 20 to 21 is huge, and takes around 2 months to get... plenty of time to get those rank 6s.

You aren’t necessarily doing the wrong thing by the way. Having a broad team means you will be better in Underworld, have flexibility with crystals for your guild, and be able to exploit any weaknesses in the arena.
  • It also helps in the Treasure Hunt and Rainbow where not all your creatures are available.  
  • Nos toman por tontos resulta que ahora espabilaron y hicieron tan imposible la subida de nivel que olvidate......Además en inframundo ya te quitan dos jugadores por partido...jeje...imposible acabar teóricamente. ..Estáis atascados sin nuevos niveles y ya el juego no es dinámico. Creo que estamos cerca del fracaso . Espero confundirme. Pero estoy rabioso y muyyyy enfadado. 
  • I'm wondering a similar thing. I see some people with legendary creatures at, or above their other creatures. How does one do this? Is there a way to farm specific legendary gems??
  • There is nowhere to farm Legendary gems, but there is a chance for them to drop in chests (I’ve even had one from one of the free wooden chests). Higher quality chests give a greater chance (it will say ‘Possible’, ‘Good Chance’, ‘Great Chance’, or ‘Guaranteed’ in the description for these).

However, I suspect you are looking at p2w players. Legendary gems often pop up in the Shop for 1500 diamonds each. Since you can by buy diamonds with $$$, it is possible to quickly get legendaries ahead of epic, rare or common creatures because each rank point for a legendary only needs 1 (or at higher ranks, 2) gems to upgrade. 
  • It's probably because people are paying money to purchase those creatures. I am level 20 and play a lot throughout the day and have 4/5 legendaries found. 1 at level 3, the others at level 2. It is impossible to have multiple legendaries at level 4 or above, by 20th level without paying money.
  • edited March 20
    I am 100% f2p and have lamp at 4.2 and VB at 4.0; other people in my guild have similar levels

Pyntir used to drop legendaries ~60% of the time, and now top 100 legend league is a guaranteed legendary 

Though even if you have them, there's no way you can bring their skills up nowadays...
  • @boatface That's fantastic, I have not had that kind of luck at all, and I play A LOT on all game modes, about as much as is possible on F2P. Being in a top league also helps I'm sure. I just got to LL Hero Arena after having to work my way up through all the levels after that update. Hopefully I can start boosting my creatures now. Good point though about their skills. That will require money or a whole lot of time. Really, all I want is Grimbash and Vinebeard (Which I image is the same for everyone).
  • edited April 6
    There is no doubt in my mind some of the very top people have spent a lot of real cold hard cash to get where they are. 

Going from 21 to 22 is going to be difficult. Man 300K experience earned at 12K-15K per week is a task. 

A couple months ago I took the nearly obsessive position to spend gold only on Gem upgrades and creature level ups until I am 100% caught up. Creature ability upgrades will only be on the primary creatures I use and any legendary creatures I have which is 4 right now. Once all of those are to a place I can no longer advance them I will start working on the secondary use creatures and idols.