BUG OR PROBLEMS WITH UDNERWORLD

WTF JUST HAPPEN WITH UNDERWORLD ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  I just played... i got 0 hp, lose 3 champ.. and the game was stuck.... i restart the game, put me to select new 3 champ, i selected 1 and i got 0 champ left you lost... and repeat the underworld !!!!!!! omg ... what you have been done devs????

Now i must to w8 a day.... fu ck this testing game... i want a reward for what i lost ...........

Comments

• Wow, feeling more than a little grumpy there??

Did you know if you go to Help and post the issue, Solgard developers investigate the issue.  I have received some very nice recovery chests for losses when coding isn't working properly.  It might not be immediate, but Snowprint is excellent about that! 

Posts here in the Forum help other players know the technical issues you are experiencing.  Knowledge is power, and it help Snowprint prioritize the issues if enough people are reporting the same bad experience.

I totally get your frustration, the Underworld and it's long timers can test the patience of a saint.. lol

wtf's really aren't a way for your voice to be heard.  A nicer tone in your Help would go a long way.  
  • WTF JUST HAPPEN WITH UNDERWORLD ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜  I just played... i got 0 hp, lose 3 champ.. and the game was stuck.... i restart the game, put me to select new 3 champ, i selected 1 and i got 0 champ left you lost... and repeat the underworld !!!!!!! omg ... what you have been done devs????

Now i must to w8 a day.... fu ck this testing game... i want a reward for what i lost ...........
    Seems there's an issue with the Underworld. Have a look here: https://forum.legendofsolgard.com/legend-of-solgard/discussion/2634/possible-bug-game-crashes-in-underworld-and-takes-away-all-of-the-creatures/p1?new=1