systemcrash at gameplay

hello, todayI play 2 houers, and i have 5 crashes at the gameplay this nerved. I have the aktually version. the crashes are in the dungeons and heroarena. my name in the game are "Ares" please look at my account and find the mistake. I lovely this game.

sincierly 

Ares

Comments

• hello, todayI play 2 houers, and i have 5 crashes at the gameplay this nerved. I have the aktually version. the crashes are in the dungeons and heroarena. my name in the game are "Ares" please look at my account and find the mistake. I lovely this game.

sincierly 

Ares

five chrases later. I think that the game chrases from Buddlers spezial attak comes. I put it out of my team, and I have no chrashes again. can you look at this. thanks

• Thank you Torsten, we are looking into it now. I hope we are able to track it down.

Cheers

• Posted by Ratatosk Solgard 5 days ago

Thank you Torsten, we are looking into it now. I hope we are able to track it down.

Cheers

Unfortunately, it is still so, it does not matter if he is in my team or the opponent. It would be nice of you, if the error is fixed soon. I am lvl 16 and there I stumble upon him everywhere and if I constantly fly out of the game makes this game no fun and annoying only.Thank you

• Hi Torsten,

We are still trying to track this down here, we have not been able to reproduce the issue here. I hope to be able to update you soon.

Thanks for playing the game and updating us on the issue.

Cheers!