Hero arena Chests

I never received my final chest in the hero arena, it just disappeared.  What gives?

Comments

• Hi Mike,

We can do a check of your player account. Please post a screenshot of the settings menu in the game. This way I can grab your player ID and we'll have a look.

- Mark

• Hi Mark,

I have the same problem, however I didn't receive the second last as well the final chest. Took a screenshot like you advised the other person, but the add picture button doesn't seem to work... My playerID is:

54c116b1-19ac-4128-9966-b5341cebac79

Thanks, Shari

• I have the same issue for the last two arenas.

Player ID: 6847033e-1fbf-4c58-81cf-c0322e74e2aa

• Same here.  it just disappeared.  90139497-eb78-4611-b55e-ea5660e199c7

• Hi guys,

Thanks for telling. We'll check your player account for the issue.

• Hi Mark,

Whatever happened on this issue?  Thanks

• Hi bw5569. Game studio is looking into the issue. I'll update you once they've checked the player account

• Hi Shari Peace,

I just did a followup and could see that your issue was not resolved. Looks like the player ID you gave was not fully correct. Please send me an update and I'll make sure you get the items from the chest :)

• This has happened to me at least 4 or 5 times over the last month or two.

• Hi Mark,

I have the same problem, however I didn't receive the second last as well the final chest. Took a screenshot like you advised the other person, but the add picture button doesn't seem to work... My playerID is:

54c116b1-19ac-4128-9966-b5341cebac79

Thanks, Shari

Hi Shari, looks like your player ID is not correct. You can contact support directly in the settings menu in the game and by doing so we'll be able to get your correct ID.

This has happened to me at least 4 or 5 times over the last month or two.

Sorry to hear that LiquidMistral. Please get in contact with support so they can look into the issue.

Just follow these steps:

1. Start the game
    2. Go to the settings menu (cogwheel top left corner)
    3. Click on the blue in-game help button
    4. From the help menu choose 'problems with my game'
    5. Click on the contact button

Fill in the details and support will get back to you.