Solgardian - Introduce yourself to the Community!

2Next

Comments

• Hi all. Peter here aka Petran74 from Hellas guild.
    Have fun and stay safe!
  • edited August 12
    Hi everyone!

I tried to play this game, but I don't like it very much that I had to uninstall it!

Have a great snowy day and stay safe!

-Leony
  • Hi all,

I am David from Switzerland. I am part of Swiss Cowboys, maybe the highest ranked guild In the French speaking part of Switzerland (at least the game does not propose any stronger guild).

i love the gameplay of Solgard but I am really looking for more team play with my guild members as it feels a bit lonely playing Solgard.

Cheers and enjoy the game.
  • Hello fellow guild mates and other friends. The Realm is new to the gameplay world and have a several months invested to this awesome game. Absolutely love it and the people of my guild Event Horizon a proud member of the SPG EB Alliance. New to the platform here as well and expect to learn the ropes as I go! Pleasure to meet you all! 
  • Hi I’m Cassidy. I’ve been playing for about a year on and off, but have loved the updates recently and am playing more often. Nice to meet y’all!
  • Hi guys, I'm Defael and I love this game! It's awesome. :love:
    I've  so carried away by Solgard that I've  enjoying this game every day for the past 2 months. 
    Exciting gameplay, beautifully drawn game , many different modes that will not let you get bored, and it is very nice.
    And just today I registered here, and I see how warm and cozy it is, and I am very happy to be here. :3