Solgardian - Introduce yourself to the Community!

Hi everyone!

We want to use this thread to become familiar with all of the Solgardians out there!  

Don't be shy, every single player is more than welcome to join us! Let's enjoy kicking some ice together (or bringing the heat, whatever shakes your flake!)

Just come to this very same thread and drop a line to say hi to us members of this great community!

Great Solgardians, we salute you!

Comments

• Hi there warriors of the high north!

I'm Mark. Great to meet you all!
    You'll see me mingle in several of the forum threads, helping out brave warriors when assistance is required. I can brew my own mjød, knows how to play Solgard with just one hand and knows the first 24 letters in the runic alphabet :-]

• Hi everyone. I’m David from Southern California. I’m absolutely loving this game. I can tell some real care and passion went into making it. I started a guild named California Gold. Hopefully one day we’ll rise to the top ranks. Can’t wait to see what’s to come. Keep up the great work!

• Hi David!

Welcome to the Community! That is one beautiful part of the United States you live in, let me say! 

Thanks for your kind words. The passion and the care remain intact, because we are just getting started here! Stay tuned to the forums for many more updates to come and, like always, if there is anything we can help you with, just let us know!

All the best for you and for California Gold as a guild!

Cheers,

Xarly

• Hello Everyone, my name is Cpt. Robert Christian. I reside in Louisville, Kentucky.

I began playing this game in 2016, while visiting Albuquerque, New Mexico. I had to use apk's to gain access, since it was not available stateside at that time.

I also founded the LosBomberos/502Bomberos Guild. 

As a Solgardian, I only ask one thing of my fellow guild members...

"Everyone fights, no one quits."

We will crush these Ice Villains underneath our boots and rejoice as they turn into water.

• edited March 3
    Hi all, my name is Elsa and I am new to this game.  Please expect me to ask questions since it is totally different than all the other King games that I play.  I live in New Jersey and I look forward to meeting some cool members here!
  • Hey everyone!

I'm Chris from Long Beach, CA. I've been playing for about 6 months now and am pretty obsessed. I love the blend of match 3 and RPG wrapped up in a mobile platform you can play anywhere. I am a member of the guild Excalibur.
  • Real name Martine, I’m Irish but live in France - bonjour tout le monde!  I joined à French guild after being with two very disappointing guilds where all of the members became progressively less and less active and eventually it seemed like I was the only person still playing.  We (Pura Vida) lost a couple of our most senior players a while back but we are rebuilding and have some great active keen members. I’ve been playing since August last year and I’m reasonably well addicted - I check in several times a day. Currently trying to get through VV4 for the second time. It doesn’t seem any easier even though my teams have improved!

• I'm Anna, a Southern lady who enjoys the sport of Solgard critter hunting.... night and day!

As a lady it probably wouldn't be proper for me to post the Crew name... lol.. #wzrvy

Hoping one day this Forum will be "the" go-to place for everything Solgard!

Thank you to all who post!  Please keep those ideas, discussions and questions coming.  Together we can grow this Forum like we grow our guilds : p
  • @zzzz of course I had to go look that up 😂
  • Moved to #zetes Wanted to build a more competitive guild, active daily players... hopefully I'll earn enough pull to get this second guild name changed... lol