Account lost after installing Solgard and no reply of Solgard

I now play more then 1,5 year, and i reinstalled the game cause it gave problems. Now my account is gone, and i tried to make contact. I get non so ever a answer of Solgard. I mailed with a different emailadress and then Solgard is answering. But when I give them back who I am and why I did mail with a different email, they refuse again to answer back!! 

Comments

• Hi @Haiko! Have you connected the game to Game Center or Google Play to restore it from there?
    If it doesn't work, please email Player Support directly from the game. Go to Settings and Help Center and send an email to Player Support to get help on this. 
  • Electra said:
    Hi @Haiko! Have you connected the game to Game Center or Google Play to restore it from there?
    If it doesn't work, please email Player Support directly from the game. Go to Settings and Help Center and send an email to Player Support to get help on this. 

• Same thing with me I stared the game 2018 decided to check back on my progress today everything was gone I had to start all over it's so sad 
  • I lost my account on Friday 22-05-2020 and on Sunday Google support did help me to get all the things back. Just now, today 26-05-2020, I get an email back from Solgard.. it took 4 days to get a reply, how insane is this?
    But after the update of Solgard, my prestige and progress was lost.. how is that possible?
    The same that the store in game mode Arena and Challenge still the same to buy and for to many weeks now.. I know sometimes its hard to ask for help or information, but this all drives a lot of being crazy and no wonder people dont use the game anymore.

Tips for Solgard:

- DO NOT EVER USE A TRANSLATION PROGRAM, USE REAL HUMANS! DUTCH IS A DIFFICULT LANGUAGE AND BY TRANSLATION THE TEXT FROM SOLGARD, IT ONLY TELLS A BIT. PLEASE USE ENGLISH ON A PROPER WAY, SO ALL THE INFO FROM SOLGARD IS CORRECT. THANKS!
    (FOR EXAMPLE: OPEN CHEST 1X OR 10X.. INCREASE CHANCE BY % WHEN YOU OPEN UP 10 CHESTS AT THE SAME TIME.. (BUT NOW IT IS A BIG PUZZLE AND IT ONLY INCREASE 1% AFTER LOOKING IT BY A LOT OF DIRECTIONS)).

- DONT START THE GAME WITH 20 VERY SLOW LEVELS BEFORE WE CAN USE THE SPEEDBUTTON.. THIS ONLY SCARES PEOPLE AWAY FOR USING IT. OR TELL THEM THAT THE FIRST 20 LEVELS ARE IN SLOWMOTION! THIS WILL INCREASE PLAYERS USING SOLGARD. MORE INFO = MORE PLAYING.. AND SELLING