Clash chest question

Is clash chest progress tied to your current guild? Like right now I’m at 10/20 100% participation, if I change guilds will I lose all that progress?

I know clash matchmaking has its issues but my guild is also becoming inactive and it’s time for a change, but I don’t want to start from square 1 on that clash chest

Comments

• edited May 10
    benz said:
    Is clash chest progress tied to your current guild? Like right now I’m at 10/20 100% participation, if I change guilds will I lose all that progress?

I know clash matchmaking has its issues but my guild is also becoming inactive and it’s time for a change, but I don’t want to start from square 1 on that clash chest
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news... But yes... the Clash Points are tied to a guild... Not You...

So here's an example:

If your current guild has like i dunno 12/20 clash Points and you're at 100% participation and you leave... to join another guild.

Let's say your "New Guild" has 6 points... or even 19 Points... 

If you participate in the next clash with the new guild... you'll get an appropriate participation % for the new guild which will be something miniscule... perhaps only like 10% - You may be able to open the chest - but you'll open the chest at a reduced Participation Tier.

Once a "Chest" is collected though you start working on a new one, and your participation towards the new one can be considered 'reset'... 

You will start earning "Participation" towards the points earned in their future clashes.
  • Ah ok that makes sense, thanks for explaining!  =)

I suppose I’ll stick it out then