Game update - Version 0.9.10.73

Good news!
- In a few days you'll be able to update the game to version 0.9.10.73

Keep an eye out for updates from your App Store or manually check here for iOS or Android. The update will be rolled out in stages so please be patient if you don't get the update right away. Please notice that Solgard is in play test mode and only available in a few selected countries; Germany, Sweden, Colombia, Indonesia and Malaysia.

Content of version 0.9.10.73

The updated version contains various bugfixes and improvements. Thanks to all who posted feedback for the game.

Large creatures (2x2) now have the correct stats. 

Creature stats has been optimized - you will now find new values for strength, block, grow, hold, etc., making the gameplay more balanced.

All chests have been redesigned. The new look will make it easier to see what's the content inside the chests.

Price of rarity classes have been changed. The new values are: Common = 2 gold, Rare = 20 gold, Epic = 300 gold, legendary = 12000 gold

The game will now load faster on iOS devices. Fast app switching has also been optimized.

We are currently playtesting different offers and rewards in the game. For instance you will now find diamonds through your journey in campaign mode Midgard and there will be more offers available in the store. The playtest will be spread to different test groups so you might find different rewards when you compare to a friend playing the game.

All end of world trolls are now feasting on lowcarb, ecological and 100% gluten free diets! Sorry, made that one up - just wanted to see if you were reading through this update note :-]

- Mark

Comments

• Thanks for the summary and pity for the Trolls. There are many things much better for us Fans. I am disappointed only because of the gold-offers in the shop. I saved my diamonds for the 100.000-gold. Now with just 30.000 it is absolutely worthless. I have no use for the thousands of diamonds I have. :-(

• There was no 100000 gold o.O. The offer is much better now, it changed from 27000 gold for 4800 diamonds to 30000 for 4500.

Thanks for the update and the changelog btw. :)

• Mark Hawk,

Thank you for the information update. I live in Louisville, Kentucky USA, so I have to keep updating the game through an APK file, which requires a bit if online searching to find one. Do you know of a site, where I may be able to obtain the new APK?

Also, is there any type of ETA, for when LoS will be released for the U.S. Google Play Store.

• Posted by Gethsemane 3 days ago

Thanks for the summary and pity for the Trolls. There are many things much better for us Fans. I am disappointed only because of the gold-offers in the shop. I saved my diamonds for the 100.000-gold. Now with just 30.000 it is absolutely worthless. I have no use for the thousands of diamonds I have. :-(

Hi Gethsemane,

I haven't heard of any 100.000 Gold Bars offers. Do you remember where you saw it? Thanks if you can post a screenshot or direct me to the URL where the amount is stated.

Posted by JimSlim 3 days ago

There was no 100000 gold o.O. The offer is much better now, it changed from 27000 gold for 4800 diamonds to 30000 for 4500.

Thanks for the update and the changelog btw. :)

Hi Jimslim,

Thanks for feedback : )

Posted by Bombero Capitán 3 days ago

Mark Hawk,

Thank you for the information update. I live in Louisville, Kentucky USA, so I have to keep updating the game through an APK file, which requires a bit if online searching to find one. Do you know of a site, where I may be able to obtain the new APK?

Also, is there any type of ETA, for when LoS will be released for the U.S. Google Play Store.

Hi Bombero Capitán,

Game is still in soft launch playtest phase, but I will definitely post here once Solgard is ready for U.S. hard launch. We're also planning on sending out an email once the dates have been set - you can sign up here:  http://legendofsolgard.com/en/

I won't be able to provide alternative sites for downloading the game. Some of the sites out there are in the grey zone and you might find that the APK file has been spiked with malware and key loggers. Only solution would be if you came by some of the soft launch countries (for instance Sweden or Germany) - this way you'd have an IP address allowing the game to be installed from Google Play Store. 

•  

Hi Bombero Capitán,

Game is still in soft launch playtest phase, but I will definitely post here once Solgard is ready for U.S. hard launch. We're also planning on sending out an email once the dates have been set - you can sign up here:  http://legendofsolgard.com/en/

I won't be able to provide alternative sites for downloading the game. Some of the sites out there are in the grey zone and you might find that the APK file has been spiked with malware and key loggers. Only solution would be if you came by some of the soft launch countries (for instance Sweden or Germany) - this way you'd have an IP address allowing the game to be installed from Google Play Store. 

Okay. Thank you.

If I ever get time off, than I would definitely do a airport run, to one of the host nations. This game is that fun.

• edited February 2018

Okay. Thank you.

If I ever get time off, than I would definitely do a airport run, to one of the host nations. This game is that fun.

Bombero, maybe you can take us all somewhere warm! I like beaches and sunshine...

• edited February 2018

I was sure I once saw an 100.000 Gold-offer, but this seems to be wrong. 30.000 though still is not worth at least 3 level-5-epic-upgrades, but I understand that you have to make some money finally. Still I don't know what to do with all the diamonds. 

I noticed further that the bounty-hunter-event still is the same as before. Now we have to do 6 fights for even less gold than we get in every daily event for 3 fights, especially when you notice that the daily gold-chest can get upgraded with some luck. Is this the idea?

• Hey guys,

just have to things to share:

- First of all, this forum seems a bit buggy sometimes (see the comments where people can't upload images etc.) - and now, for me, there should have been a confirmation email coming along, but nothing dropped into my inbox. So it's always a hassle to login into the forum now - just a lot of refreshing and tabs

- The other thing is: In the last hero arena season I had two turns at start and since the start of the new season (yesterday) I have three turns at start. Playtest groups?

Have a great day, guys!

• The amount of turns depends on your rank. Starting with rank 8 (I think) you just have two turns at the beginning of each battle. In even higher ranks its possible that your opponent start with two turns and you'll continue with the usual 3 turns.

• JimSlim, thanks for shedding light on this. You mean ranks in the hero arena, right? But isn't it a bit strange that later on (when you are on a higher rank) your opponent only has two turns?

• The beginning player normally has an advantage. To make it more even, the first one to act has only 2 turns. Higher rank = more difficult to play.

• Thanks for clarifying, Gethsemane. You are right. Just noticed that again while upping a rank in Hero Arena. 

• Thanks for the update. When they say that the value of gems are changed, I assume that is in the shop? However when I see lamp wraith in the shop it still costs 20k g and not 12k as announced. Am I the only one? Haven't bought any previously...

• hey, 

I'mwondering when the update will go online for everyone. It's been three weeks since the announcement.

And I have to add, that my man already has the update and I find it kind of frustrating how much stuff is in his reward boxes for bosses and treasure hunt and so on compared to the old version.

Best wishes

• Hi guys,

Just to clear up any confusion about the update:

We are doing AB testing and that means there are currently different versions of the game available. By doing so we'll be able to see which version performs the best. This also means that you currently can't compare content, hit rate, gold amounts etc.

Part of the AB testing group has not received the update. This is intentional. Mitu; I know it's difficult when you compare to someone else playing the game with other parameters but the game is still in build phase and the AB test group has to be completed before it can be rolled out to all players.