Game freezing upon entering Blot Festival screen

I'm playing on Android and every time I enter the Blot festival screen my device freezes entirely. No other game modes seem to be effected though attempting to use the in game help center  to contact support just loads up a blank page.

Comments

• Hi @CptTripz!
    This should be fixed already. Please let me know if it keeps freezing for you.
  • Definitely not fixed. Sometimes if I click through fast enough I can actually get to the battle but it still freezes if any time at all is spent on the main event screen or with the event screen in the background. Also curious about the help center, it loads up but there is nothing there.
  • edited April 16
    Just tried it again and this time it frooze immediately so if anything it's worse
  • Weird... We are not able to reproduce the Help Center issue.
    Is the app updated? Have you tried with reinstalling the app?
  • Yes to both, app is updated and I have tried both deleting all data and a full uninstall/reinstall. There doesn't seem to be any consistency to how long it takes to freeze, I've had it happen as soon as I enter the event screen, sometimes it happens when I'm setting my line up and sometimes I'll get to do a fight or rarely two before it freezes while I attempt to replace exhausted creatures. As for the help center I'm not sure, I click on it it shows the loading graphic then it loads but all that's there is a blank brown page with the logo on top and the only thing that can be interacted with is the x to exit.
  • Have you made sure you have at least 2 GB of free memory and that the RAM is at least 1 GB on the device?
    Also update the iOS or Android to the latest version may help. 
  • Plenty of memory and everything is as updated as it can be. It's an older device a Galaxy Tab 4 so I don't know there may be nothing else I can do. It's just frustrating as I am really enjoying the game and every other part of the game runs smoothly. Is this a problem I can expect with every event?
  • Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 was released in 2014 and can be a bit old to be able to run the game these days.
    Is the device still only on Android 4.4.4? Or are you able to update it to Android 6 or 7?
  • Seems like it stopped at 4.4.2. 
    It's just odd to me that the rest of the game runs fine and even the event itself when I could actually get into it ran fine but the event screen trying to cycle through it's images of boosted characters seems to shut everything down.
    Guess I will just have to wait and see if I have similar issues with future events and determine at that time whether it is still worth playing regardless or not.
    Thank you for your time and effort.
  • Android 4.4.4 is still supported, but not a guarantee that they still can run the game on an older device.
    At times a factory reset of the device can help, but please make sure everything is properly backed up before resetting the device.