BUFFS % from GUILD mistake

My Buffs% has problem.
It affects me very much. It's like the game set me up to lose!
I have lost over 10-15 battles to the opponents with even 4000-5000 team power lower than mine in the Hero Arena.
This causes me not able to stay in Top 50, and of course I cannot get the prize I should be able to get in a fair competition.
Please see the attached screen captures. Even the members (Highlord and Isari Wara), we are in the same guild, they have a higher buffs% to mine.
Obviously it's an individual set up !? or I couldn't explain.

Game cache has been cleared, Phone has been restarted, nothing resume back to normal.

I seriously need LoS to clarify and compensate me or I will complain this to Google Play for the cheating of my spending in the game.

Comments

• NOW, I thought this buffs%-sick was on me only.
    It's a plague now in Hero. Found so many players with buffs%-virus.
  • its same with me, its also affecting in dungeon battles..so sad... unfair day today...hopefully they'll restore soon
  • The buffs are accurate. The health and block are switched between the two screens, that's all. Health = 18, Crit = 2, Block = 4, Merge = 15
  • The buffs are accurate. The health and block are switched between the two screens, that's all. Health = 18, Crit = 2, Block = 4, Merge = 15
    Hey Liquid, it's been quite a while. Good to see you here. I think they have fixed the number issue in the buff after the little update !? Anyway !