We have made some changes behind the scenes, changes that don't require a download and aren't part of the patch notes process. But they're awesome enough that I wanted to make sure we documented them for you! Please be sure to tell your guildmates
- Underworld rewards are greatly improved
- Buying limits in the Underworld shops have been removed - feel free to buy four cores at once, if you've got the mode currency.
- Limitations on which Treasure Caves you can enter (after you have unlocked them) have been removed. There is still a limit to the number of free attempts you can make each day, and the refill timer is still in effect, but you may apply your attempts and play passes to any unlocked Cave you wish.
- Limitations on which Bounty you can play (after you have unlocked them) have been removed. There is still the same limit to the number of free attempts per day, but you may use them on whichever Bounty you prefer -- and you may use play passes to do a Bounty for each rarity every day, if you choose.
- Campaign levels 65, 81 and 121 have had their difficulty tuned to be slightly easier.