Art Work

I am probably the only one who cares about this but can you bring back the old Hobling artwork?  The old bear would also be nice.  Maybe make them skins we can choose?

Comments

• The old Hobling always looked semi-annoyed kind of like me.  When you zoomed in on him it was like he was wondering what you were staring at.  The old bear looked like a Kodiak and if you are going to be a bear, be a Grisly!
  • Not sho sure about the hobling, but I much preferred the old bear. It was a bear. I don't know what the new one is, but he looks wrong to me.
  • In my humble opinion, the most unfortunate change was to Shroomling.   I always had a soft spot for the little guy but now I actually can barely look at him.   I cannot put my finger on exactly what I am reminded of when I do take a peek...but it is not good.  He is grossly deformed.  I would love him to either be switched back or do another iteration of him so that the poor guy can shine his own bright light once again.