Why is there not converting or recycling ???

Hello I've been playing this game for years and with all these wonderful updates, there needs to be a way can say HEY my monster is maxed out if I get one more chest of unusable tokens I'm going to scream!!!  So answer:  let us convert or recycle are unusable monster tokens?  

Comments

• Hello I've been playing this game for years and with all these wonderful updates, there needs to be a way can say HEY my monster is maxed out if I get one more chest of unusable tokens I'm going to scream!!!  So answer:  let us convert or recycle are unusable monster tokens?  
  • I am in the same situation. I have several characters where I have stacked up several thousand extra sun gems, and they continue to pour in. Half of the chests that I open are a waste, as they just continue to stack up. On the same vein, I have piles of common and rare ability dust that also continue to stack because those same characters are maxed out abilities. 
    -My suggestion would be the ability to convert those to conversion coins. That store is still up, and would serve as an excellent way for us to recycle those gems and dusts.