How to farm legend sun gems

I’m level 30 but I don’t even have a full set of legend creatures. Those that I have are at level 1 only. I see others my level and lower already have full set of level 4+ legend creatures. I do dailies but it’s very slow to get from treasure caves and guild shop. Am I missing something? Please help. 

Comments

• Helheim is the level to farm legendaries...levels 125 (Sunblade), 135 (wink), 145 (moon), 155 (wyrm), with 130, 140, and 150 giving a variety of legendary gems too.  Of course, you must beat the level a second time to start farming, but then you should get 3 gems per level a day.  Good luck!
  • HA, HC and dungeon tokens will get you legendaries as well.
  • FARMING 3 legendary gems a day is crappy especially for a level 30 or higher player who will be six foot under before player ever gets to level 7. Especially since player also needs special abilities to be at 7 and need level 5 or greater idols to have any meaningful impact on damage guild boss. Devs need to increase daily farming gems to at least 9 per day!!!  
  • I think the game works best when you play all the modes. As LiquidMinstrel said, you get legendary gems also from other sources. You should not look at 1 mode alone and come to a conclusion for the whole game. I get most of my gems from the shops in the other modes. If just looking at farming, you are right. That takes ages for any meaningful results.
  • Thanks a lot for your responses guys! It was very helpful! :)
  • LiquidMinstrel in bed with devs, he is already at max level with legendary and in top 10 guild ranking so what he says does not count and useless to us little people. I play all quests and obtain what I can from various quest shops. Plus one is limited to which creature gems one is able to obtain from shops and useless to me. 
  • Same problem we had before the update. I just focused on maximising my Epics.  One which I am still following.  It tons cheaper to upgrade. No Runin required and when you get them to the top they are almost as good.  Myticals seem to be following the same or worse strategy.  Scarcity supposedly increases the value. They are extremely stingy
  • Bring back farming for all creatures, as it was before the revamp... adjust the pay out to current Solgard economy, put some special gems back in the urns such as Legendary or Mythical rather than 1 or 2 gold.  Farming was always one of my favorite things to do.. really enjoyed wiping the opposite field clean.. now I just hit auto battle <sigh>
  • Bedazzle said:
    LiquidMinstrel in bed with devs, he is already at max level with legendary and in top 10 guild ranking so what he says does not count and useless to us little people. I play all quests and obtain what I can from various quest shops. Plus one is limited to which creature gems one is able to obtain from shops and useless to me. 

HA, HC and dungeon tokens will get you legendaries as well.

@Bedazzle you have no idea what you’re talking about. I am just an average player and have been playing since the global launch (and I am mostly free to play). Yes I am an ambassador, but I am in no way associated with the developers of the game, in fact most the time they don’t listen to me or the other ambassadors. I am also not on a top 10 guild, nor do I have all of my legendary‘s maxed out. I work hard every day grinding and farming to earn my gems, so next time you want to throw insults around, make sure to check your facts first. I know more than most about this game and I am exactly the type of person to be able to help anyone in this game perform better because I have been doing it for so long, lead the largest alliance in the game, and get in inside look because I am an ambassador. 
  • edited January 5
    Sometimes @Bedazzle you have some really good ideas, but.... when are you going to stop using the Forum as your place to vent against players with great ideas and strategies to help all players. If you don't stop with your direct insults and petty, unfounded claims against players you feel like targeting on a bad mood day, I wish you would be banned from the Forum.  @RatatoskTheSquirrel&nbsp; , is there anything that can be done about Forum members that are hostile towards others?  Look at all of Bedazzle's negative comments... they speak for themselves.. I tried to sincerely help Bedazzle at one point in time, and she accused me of conspiring against her.  Made me want to stop posting in the Forum because sure enough Bedazzle hit the disagree button on all my posts.

Enough is enough already.. 

@Bedazzle I am respectfully requesting you stop with the direct insults targeted at players that truly are trying to offer good advice to members of the Forum.. and, yes, I'm definitely expecting you to hit that Disagree button once again.  I don't mind negative comments about issues with the game, but attacking players on a personal level, that's a different ballpark.

Dang, I really don't like the negativity, but needed to get this issue off my chest.
  • So, back to my original post..

Bring back farming for all creatures, as it was before the revamp... adjust the pay out to current Solgard economy, put some special gems back in the urns such as Legendary or Mythical rather than 1 or 2 gold.  Farming was always one of my favorite things to do.. really enjoyed wiping the opposite field clean.. now I just hit auto battle <sigh>