TOP 23 ELIET LOOKING FOR A NEW GUILDIE

TOP 23 guild ELIET (1 bomb short of 22!) An unbelievable 144000+ damages up on last season for us.

We are growing stronger and I have been coaching our team passing on skills and gameplay knowledge I learnt playing in the top 2/5. I won't lie these guys have gained a good advantage from it. 

If you are a strong player 36+ with a strong creature roster who can play well enough to compete at the top then you could be ready to go next level very fast with what you can learn here. Not yet 36 but have awe inspiring creatures and/or dish out boss damage like a demon? Then please apply via our discord link below. 

WE NEED A PLAYER URGENTLY SO WE CAN KEEP PUSHING UP THE LEADERBOARD. 

We are looking for an English-speaking player to join us. Discord chat is a must have to support team strategy. 

Guild buffs: 18% health, 3% critical, 4% block, 15% sun burst. 

We want Enthusiastic players who do all dailies and progress themselves and give enough of their time to participate in the teams success. In return you get a guild that is friendly and really easy going despite having good strategy management.... we do it without pressure. We only ask that do what you can at any time and strive to help build yourself and the team.

We will provide a good team that you will want to be on and enjoy!

So if you don’t want to be just another player in the big machine of the big alliances give us a shot. Independently owned and operated ha ha

Application only via our Discord channel 

Comments

• Wir suchen noch gute und tägliche Spieler die unsere Gilde unterstützen... 

Wir sind ein gutes und rein deutschsprachiges Team und im Moment auf Rang 676... 

Hier sind unsere Screenshots... 
    Helft uns die Top 500 zu knacken.!!!

Meldet euch bei "TANTRUM"....