[Bug Report] Slow motion doesn't stop at the end of an Underworld Combat

When the combat ends, the "slow motion" doesn't stop until the "continue" window appears.
So, that means you will wait 20 or 30 seconds for the animation to stop itself.

It happened to me several times, and i think (but i'm not sure) only in the Underworld Mode.

Here is a screenshot of the team i had on the last two fights (where the bug occured, and not before).
I hope it will be useful :)

Comments

• Since the update on 2 occasions screen locked up on receiving chest rewards. closed and reopened app then got rewards on the rewards not received message.
    Also in the hero challenge foulsprite’s second ability taunting mirror is no longer working

• Also collection shows upgradable creatures which are already maxed out on there level 
    picture above
  • sonja said:
    Also in the hero challenge foulsprite’s second ability taunting mirror is no longer working

I noticed this too and thought I'm just imagining it.

• I also have had the slow motion at the end of underworld battles.
  • The sound and Embla are fine, it is the dust clouds that are slowed way down.
  • Lamp Wraith animations, when playing, seem to be missing too. It has no death animation (just vanishes), no block animation and when you move it, it doesn’t disappear from its’ starting point until you complete the move (making you wonder if you have actually picked him up...)