Crashing

My game constantly crashes every time I try to upgrade a character...... anyone else having this prob?

Comments

• Yes. Unfortunately it does. Especially when trying to upgrade but also just randomly whenever I’m playing. The most annoying is when I have won but it crashes during the final attack. I loose energy or battle points even though I have won the game. 
  • One of the players on my Crew was having constant crash issues... she now makes sure to turn her phone off nightly and then turns it back on... also cleans her cache... said doing these things have alleviated her crash issues.. 
  • So far this game only crashed once on me and I have a 5 year old phone.
  • Wanna share some of your luck with me??? Or are you in the habit of turning your phone off every day or so?
  • edited September 30
    Oddly enough I have a six year old phone that has yet to crash/freeze, and yet the emulator on my PC freezes during loading screens at least a couple times a week, and has crashed once.
  • Hmmm.. @Bizzo   a good person to brainstorm on this might be Skullptor on the SPG EB Family Discord channel..
  • zzzz said:
    Wanna share some of your luck with me??? Or are you in the habit of turning your phone off every day or so?

Nope, only reboot my phone when my WiFi doesn't work anymore ca. every 2 weeks.