AsgardsFinest – TAGID# NYTBN – Level 30+

edited August 6 in Guilds

Hello all,

We are looking for another member to complete our ranks.

We have ranked in the Top 100 and as the picture shows this current season our rank was 111th.

We are a Canadian guild and we are a friendly and close group. We enjoy sharing out thought’s strategies and ideas.

We enjoy a friendly environment with the focus on progression and competition.

Our requirements are simple..

Guild Chat must be read before attacking the boss in case new instructions have been provided.

We encourage the use of guild chat and we enjoy the camaraderie that we currently have.

Max donations and daily activity is a must.

If you need to be away for any reason you must let the guild know before.

The level 30+ player wanting to join should have a solid line up for Legendary, Epics, Rare, Common and equipped with idols.

Any questions please feel free to ask and please see the screenshot to see what guild Benefits are provided.

Cheers,

Comments

• Still looking for a member
  • edited August 12
    Found our member
  • We have opened recruitment again. Looking for a strong member.

Cheers,
  • I lost my phone and was locked outta my email so I couldn't play, can i please get back in first spot available. Sad and emotional ...
    Unluccy1 now 2

• Hey UnLuccy.

Really sorry about you losing the phone.
    Just need to clarify the Unluccy1 now 2? does this mean you have a new account at level 1 or you are still 30+?

Thanks.

P.S. I totally understand about losing a device so i will make room just need to clarify before i take action.

• We are now full again. Thanks for the offers to join everyone.
  • CNDNMade said:
    Hey UnLuccy.

Really sorry about you losing the phone.
    Just need to clarify the Unluccy1 now 2? does this mean you have a new account at level 1 or you are still 30+?

Thanks.

P.S. I totally understand about losing a device so i will make room just need to clarify before i take action.

• Well I am a level 35 player maybe 3 weeks from level 36, i tried to register with my original tagname but.since I already had it I had to change it purely for the Solgardian Community. I am however still Unluccy 1 on the game. And the name definitely fits the issue i came across.  Losing my phone and having a two step verification setup with only that phone as a trusted device.... Google was understanding, just very slow, thus the return to the game under my Tagname and Google Play Games account. I was devastated to learn my family, team, guild had replaced me with another. I know that this game is extremely competitive and having just one playerb. seem to not be fully dedicated can sorely edfect a guilds standing. And as we were rapidly nipping at the hills of the elite of elite I understand why the move had to be made.... i just want back into my family! And i promise I have made the neccessary changes so as to never be in that state of total choas.
  • Hey Unluccy, 

Again i am really sorry to here about the phone.
    We want to get you back into the guild as well.

I am taking this conversation into personal mails and we will work out getting you back into the family!