2 Bugs - resolved

edited July 23 in Support
1st bug is my shop tab was wonky and mostly not working. Only 2 things of all the options were working, free chests and i guess the new chest thing in the main tab of the shop. Objects were layered over names and prices, i could read some of them, nothing was clickable, i was inable to spend conversion tokens.

Edit: My issue was resolved through an uninstall/reinstall.

2nd bug is that my account didnt recover from google play. I screenshot my window before proceesing to show that it was linked. Uninstalled game and reinstalled, account isnt loading.

Im suddenly a new account.....

Edit: there wasnt an issue, i wasnt understanding what the link button did exactly. Once i did and i used it, it asked me if i wanted to load an already existing profile. Easy peasy.

Comments

• Both of these have been solved. I figured out how to recover the account, and my shop was fixed.
  • Bizzo said:
    Both of these have been solved. I figured out how to recover the account, and my shop was fixed.
    Are you on Android or iPhone? My shop on iOS running app version 2.0.2.205 is scrambled up just like your screenshot 
  • I am on Android. Not sure how iOS works, but uninstalling and reinstalling fixed the shop. You want to make sure your account is backuped or linked to your Apple store (i assume thats what its called, dont know). Once you reinstall you'll have to play the tutorial for a bit till you can get into options where you can relink your store account to the game. This is where i panicked, and later realized that once i linked my google shop to the game it asked me if i wanted to switch profiles, i did a google store troubleshooting that eventually gave me my answer.
    Good luck, hope you get it fixed.
  • I'm having the same problem on iOS. I've done two uninstall/reinstalls & it hasn't worked so unfortunately this seems to be an android only fix. I've emailed support but so far they've only told me to uninstall & reinstall. Hopefully they'll fix this soon.
  • Hi Bizzo!

Please send an email to our Support team through the Help Center in the game so they can help you out with this. 
  • Electra said:
    Hi Bizzo!

Please send an email to our Support team through the Help Center in the game so they can help you out with this. 
    Thank you for replying, i solved the issue through a uninstall/reinstall. I waited half a day for a reply before i tried uninstalling/reinstalling, there wasnt an issue with recovering the account, only a fool who didn't understand, lol.
  • OK, cool!!