Game Crashes campaign 63

Pixel 3XL up to date OS not running beta. Crashes almost immediately after attempting enter campaign fight 63.

Comments

• Same on pixel 3
  • Samsung Galaxy S7 also crashes on campaign mission 63 just after hitting 54% on the loading screen. I don't know what phone my friend has but he has the same issue.
  • I am using a Chromebook and mine crashes on Hero Arena after hitting 54%.  My device is up-to-date and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game.  No luck
  • Same for me on Nokia. Loading level 63 gets to 54%  then game crashes entirely
  • edited July 13
    Also on a Samsung S7, loads to 54% and the game closes its self. This has been a 4 day wait for me, still level 7 and the only XP gain i have to look forward to is from dailies. At this rate ill wait another 6 days before being able to play Arena, cant possibly explain how ecstatic i am about 10 days of Dailies before i reach level 8 (/end sarcasm). A fresh level 7, effected by this, would wait 16 days on XP gains from dailies.

Anyone effected deserves to be compensated/rewarded for waiting on a fix.
  • Same situation. When you load level 63, the game closes and begins to load again. Tried to come on other device, the situation didn't change. It started 4 days ago. Tech support is silent.
  • So we are going to wait for an update to fix this? How about a hotfix were you patch it so there arent people bottlenecked to almost nothing for progress.
  • edited July 14
    After recent update on 26 June, I cannot play both Arena modes. While loading games 54% and shut down suddenly - my chances to play were deducted, even I couldn't play at all thoguh.

I am a Galaxy S10+ user. 
    I did what THE KING SERVICE TEAM SUGGESTED but those doesn't work at all.
    Please stop asking me such stupid things. Whe I ask you guys I have already did What I can do.

I paid money for getting such playing chances but now I just waited dut to such bugs and I think your company should comp for this.
  • Same here on Huawei P Smart (Android 8). Campaign level 63 consistently crashes at 54% loading progress. Had no other crashes so far, so the problem seems to be with this particular level. 
  • edited July 16
    Waiting for an update isnt really a reasonable response to players, unless your objectives arent about player retention and game quality. Youre telling players to wait on a game design that has broken their progress. I dont know why any developers would find it reasonable that players wait for an update, when a hotfix is the best solution.

Hotfix the serious problems, and this is serious. And update the not so serious other problems and/or newer/revamped content, later.
  • Same problem on Honor 10 :(
  • Currently level 8 and now on top of the campaign being broken the hero arena I just unlocked is also broken. At this level we only have 5 game options open to us which means currently 40% of this game is broken. How do you have a game on the market where 40% of the game is broken for a week? Without a guild season happening it is actually 50% broken. Unbelievable. 
  • edited July 16
    Hello! Same problem. Crashes at 54% loading progress in level 63
  • Exact same behavior for me.  LG G6 phone, crashing on level 63.

Sucks cuz I love this game but I can't play it. 

Please hot fix!
  • Glad I'm not the only one who is having this issue. I hope they fix it soon.
  • Got a push notification from the game today about a big update tomorrow. Looking forward to it thank you!