Epic Treasure Caves Bout Power

Reached the Epic Treasure Caves auto harvest.  3 Epic slots not filled, waiting on the creature revamp.  Bout power is lower which =  lower reward until the update.   <sigh>

Comments

• My how time flies when you're having fun.... shouldn't be long until all those slots are filled... looking forward to seeing the new creatures... 

Would love a count down clock until the release, kinda like the New Year's Eve count down clock 🎉

Can you tell I'm getting excited... lol

• I’m wondering how many people will be stuck on too high chamber in the Epic Underworld after the changes... when we drop from 28 creatures to 24 (with the 12 common ones looking to become considerably less useful too). 🤔
  • edited July 15
    I’m wondering how many people will be stuck on too high chamber in the Epic Underworld after the changes... when we drop from 28 creatures to 24 (with the 12 common ones looking to become considerably less useful too). 🤔
    I don't think it will be much of a problem, we also don't know how the power is changing or how they retuned the content anyway to be honest, if they did at all.  That said, from the looks of all the absurd tester accounts on Live currently, there's plenty of gold sloshing around to fix all manner of things after the revamp so if people struggle in Epic UW and that matters to them, they have plenty of resources to fix it apparently.

Really though if I had to sort it, I'd just tune commons to be slightly higher than before and just let UW sort itself out... there's probably plenty of chambers to play, seems like UW will be one of the least of their concerns.

That said though, from the looks of it it appears long term players are just going to buy a bunch of legendaries and go do that instead: this revamp is going to create some interesting challenges for things like HA and HC, likely going to be an utter mess if the testers are any sort of typical for the conversion... and I'd note that one of the testers (or someone else who got the APK) is spanking HA Legend right now (which is a whole other issue, come on Snowprint you shouldn't allow this to happen) and as such I think we're going to see some non-trivial power creep perhaps across the board.

• With such a major update in the works, there was bound to be some testing taking place. It’s a Huge change the are trying to do while converting all our accounts in a live setting, without shutting down their servers at all. I’m glad they let a couple people loose in the live version to see how things shake out and catch a bunch of bugs. Imagine if they hadn’t let that happen, the update goes live and all of a sudden you have 1000s of users running amuck with major glitches. That would have been far worse than a few people running up big scores in HA or dungeons. I, for one, am thoroughly impressed with how they are managing such a huge changeover with as little disruption to our daily play as possible. 
  • Yeehaw!! I wanna see my Grimchop twin in one of those slots!  Probably gonna be one of my favorite Legendaries.... lol

For those that ranked and leveled up Cracklehoof and Nightcast, have a feeling they will be saying yeehaw too when their new Legendaries appear not as Rank 1 but as a mirror twin.

And to have all the Treasure Cave slots filled and the game in full mode.... Whoa boy!

Gonna hold all my complaints until I see the update.

Gotta say though....   agggghhhhh!!! reward chest withdrawal... no daily, HC and Dungeons chests..... Agggghhhhh!!  With withdrawal, makes waiting for the update seem like watching water come to a boil... but you know it eventually does come to a boil.  Hopefully we will be bubbling over with joy.

I'm excited about the update!  Well.... maybe not so much about all the timers.  Hmmm... maybe if the coding is too complicated for our phones to handle Snowprint can take out a couple of those timers..  don't think every game mode should be on a timer anyway... 
  • Yay!  They took Hero Challenge out of the daily chest quest!! Ahhhhh a little less reward chest withdrawal!!! lol