Patch release

edited May 28 in Updates

Patch release for Legend of Solgard

New in this update:

• New Bounty/Bounty Mob design, and we've given the Treasure Caves a makeover too
  • The character base plates have been revamped
  • Adjustments to the AI to take power changes into account
  • Various bug fixes and memory usage optimizations

Full list of updates can be found in the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/notes/legend-of-solgard-group/patch-notes-27-may/2315845142030939/

The update is currently being rolled out in stages. 

Comments

• edited May 30
    So, if I understand correctly, the opportunity to score epic/legendaty will be in the treasure/rainbow hunt as it is now, correct? The difference, as I understand it, is now the opportunity to even score 1 legendary gem, given their locations are unknown and short of buying it, will be to best a fully maxed out legendary team.

However, again if I understand, you need to be able to field an eligible legendary team to compete otherwise... continue on the same path, with minimal progression, that most have been on for some time because the OG will receive a larger reward/treasure to continue growth. Whereas those who are not OG or do not purchase advantages will continue to engage just not for the big kid prizes. 

I ask this because I’m lvl 20, completed the 40 worlds/levels long ago, 19 in the UW, put the boss down during events, played the special gem trade in events, buy the legendary chests with HA & HC as well as guild boss battle coins and have received to date four maybe five legendary coins... in all of those avenues, never received a legendary mold so I have zero idea about those. Our guild is in the 200s and I think thats a respectable number given the propensity for some to get bored and fade away. Just wondering where is the WIIFM? Where is the “woohoo” moment? Speaking to Guilds 500,000 in donations among a max of 20 mbrs at 150 pd is yet another example of the groundhog day effect. 

I mean, I like the game but at some point you realize that you either can’t level up skill because the dust is dried up or you play a specific character to find gems only to get some random unneeded stones, Underworld continues to be on constant repeat with the exception that if you’re near a milestone marker then you are more than likely getting your team snatched then replaced with no usable combinations and the opposition will suddenly have a multitude of various attackers to clean your clock. HA does you a solid and moves you up so those OGs can sharpen their sharpened skills. HC is on a similar blueprint. The bounties, although no new levels have been added, seem to fluctuate... either you can make it through vile villains this week or you can’t. VV some days is impossible on days where the field is stacked. But again, its still just VVs... and even then its still the same. I want to motivate my guild as well as myself to stay engaged but its challenging when you use all opportunities to play but to be effective or have a sense of accomplishment you’ll need to either stay the same course for an unknown length of time to maybe get lucky or pay... ie; groundhog day, 

Thanks for the opportunity to put some honest concerns out there. 

**as an example** I just completed BA with none taking more than two turns and Maskina defeated in one. 901 hit points in one turn and zero legendary, 
  • Devs:  if you would put in patch to stop the exploitation by players with 48 hour cool down to make it more fair to all players, perhaps more players would be willing to drop more real cash into this game.  As it is, you will be loosing a lot of players and your revenue!!
  • MarkHawk said:

Patch release for Legend of Solgard

New in this update:

• New Bounty/Bounty Mob design, and we've given the Treasure Caves a makeover too
    • The character base plates have been revamped
    • Adjustments to the AI to take power changes into account
    • Various bug fixes and memory usage optimizations

Full list of updates can be found in the Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/notes/legend-of-solgard-group/patch-notes-27-may/2315845142030939/

The update is currently being rolled out in stages. 
    Very awesome, love seeing new updates rolling out. 
  • Bedazzle said:
    Are devs trying to destroy this game with this not so thought out update which is not a update but a way to keep lower level players/guilds down  and keep rewarding higher level guilds and players. Players only get 300 dust at a time with purchase of new tokens and one does not even get to choose which dust color based on their need.  Tops guilds that have the top players just because they are in the top guild and get the bountiful reward chest will be able to continue to level up their minions while we little guys will have no chance what so ever now!!! 
    At least they’re doing something with the game, unlike the majority of games are not even touched. 
  • 2 1/2 days? Seriously?
  • I know that I am only one person but I am tired of complaining about the last update crashes! Due to the game crashing while leveling creatures, battles, arenas, etc my guild has gone from a thriving 20 to 1, me! Most of my guild  had paid a lot of money in upgrades or monthly memberships and patiently waited with excitement of the new improvements. Well some different new improvements came but at what cost? 19 paying customers have left just because of the crashes and waste of money they spent to ‘get ahead’ in the game is now pointless. It is very unfortunate that such a great game started so strong but the devs refuse to even acknowledge its customers. What is even the purpose of the forums? To comfort players into thinking their opinion matters? PLEASE, for your next update implement a system that allows players to adjust the game performance according to their device and operating system. Fact: Your consumer base does not all use the same devices or operating systems. This is honestly the first game that I have ever played for over a year on my mobile device and I really wish that I could still play like I used to!
    Sincerely,
    A unhappy player that has been with you since the beginning of the game 
  • Because of my phone constantly crashing I left my level 50 guild and went to a level 16000 guild to slowly play what I can. Great. Understand apple controls a lot, but there are ways to lesson graphics for older machines, you all have the software so why not do it?  If you think all so us hurt by this upgrade will run out and spend $1000 for a new phone to play you're sadly mistaken. The funniest part is I'm playing with an older phone, in the same guild as my broken phone and he's bullet proof. Anyway, balls in your court, either provide for loyal customers who supported you from the git go or lose thousands of us.
  • STSCM you can't be serious.  That's like telling your employer that you will never make it to work on time unless you have Lamborghini. 
  • edited July 15
    Thats not really an equivocal comparison moth, try again.