Embla 18+, Need Strategy & Tips?

Just started a guild academy/training camp for daily players needing advice, tips and strategy.... not just from the Internet... Can you really rely on the Internet?  LOL

If you're a daily player, and want to get some inside scoop the Academy  be will a great stepping stone to your growth.

Besides advice for the academy, we will be offering one on one advice if you need it...

Send me a message if you're interested in joining the academy.

Comments

• I would like to join the academy please.
  • Yay!  4 new members to the Academy!  Going to be in full recruiting mode, and Kaboom, before you know it, the team will be full...

wzrvy is now called ExcaliburBeasts

This is gonna be good... looking forward to a full Crew over at wzrvy!

Embla 18 and up, jump on over to wzrvy.. 

Found the guild I needed for the Academy, now it just needs to be full so everyone can grow stronger and learn this game together.
  • I would love to learn more.  I’m level 19 and active.  Tips and strategy are always appreciated. 
  • You know what. You've convinced me. I'll step down from my current guild, leaving it in good hands and be happy to learn.
  • So happy to have Nambi and Bourne join us... For updates and new academy just opened up see post Excalibur/BeastGuild community... our Solgard family is growing : )
  • zzzz said:
    Yay!  4 new members to the Academy!  Going to be in full recruiting mode, and Kaboom, before you know it, the team will be full...

wzrvy is now called ExcaliburBeasts

This is gonna be good... looking forward to a full Crew over at wzrvy!

Embla 18 and up, jump on over to wzrvy.. 

Found the guild I needed for the Academy, now it just needs to be full so everyone can grow stronger and learn this game together.

• Type your commentI saw your messages just now, tried searching ptveg couldn’t find it. But I would like to join. It’s boring playing alone
  • #ptvqg