Keeping tabs on guild members’ daily progress

I’d love for the developers to expand the leader/officer ability to oversee how members are getting daily guild tasks done. It’s hard to track an individual for boss/crystal attempts and recent activity in guild boss screen is a clean slate at start of next boss. I can look at overall attempts and scores for that boss, but again - refresh at next boss. I’d like season totals, member rankings, something that can help us remind individuals to get in there and do some damage before reset. Others’ ideas - reply to this. Am I wrong? Am I missing a screen that does this?

Comments

• No you aren’t missing anything. I mentioned on a previous post how difficult it is to track who had yet to use their attacks, bombs or donations on any particular day. My suggestion was to expand the damage log as well and to add icons against each member in the guild info screen showing who still had attacks or bombs to use that day or had not yet donated gold.

All of your ideas are good as well.
  • I would also love a strategy banner that the officers/leaders can update which wouldn’t get lost in discussions. Possibly show it on the chat page and the dungeon page.