New version of Solgard is being rolled out! 1.7.0.155

edited March 14 in Updates
Hi guys,

We're currently rolling out the latest version of Solgard!

As always we're rolling out in stages so you might not see the update right away.

New In This Update
- UI improvements to help you handle big creature collections. Sort by rarity and power, with filters for type/role/color.
- Changes to the Guild Dungeons to make the mode faster, more rewarding, and more fun.
- Fixed Crystal UI to display damage done to that specific crystal. Overall crystal damage still visible by viewing the main chamber boss.
- The common chest available through the Hero Arena store now contains dust.
- Creature abilities that create randomly placed fire/stun tiles will no longer hit void tiles.
- Wyrm Wrangler and Dazzlepaw strength buffs will now properly affect two rows on your side.
- Underworld Sun Boosts can no longer be poisoned
- Fixed Mire Wyrm's Retaliate
- Ability numbers in description now update when the ability is upgraded
- Sun Drench attack effect will properly expire
- Various other bug fixes and improvements

Comments

• STILL NO NEW CAMPAIGN LEVELS!!!!! Wow! whats going on??? this game is getting boring!
  • Yes, it is rather disappointing to not see any new creatures or the opening of Frozen.

I went to work the other day, thought I was doing a great job with problem solving, only to be blindsided with a blast from my boss.  She totally missed the picture of how many things I had fixed, and never acknowledged the good I had done.

So Snowprint, thank you for working out some of the kinks in the game! 

I'm willing to wait a bit longer.  No use in ranting.. probably wouldn't get me anywhere...lol 

Are you not giving us hints about new game features because it might be the distant future.  Too much longer with no news about new features could mean a loss of a large number of players... or is your goal to have players seek other games to play?

I know it's harder for me to focus and do a good job in a negative environment.

I  wish all of the Snowprint developers a happy day, and hope all the negative comments don't get any of you down.  Rise above it all, be happy and bring us the new features and creatures we long for.

Your dedicated Solgard fan,

Anna
  • New Solgard version now available at Google Play Store.
  • When Niflheim go to be available???
  • Snowprint... how about some info on the release of Frozen... sure would keep the Wolves at Bay... lol
  • Hit Agree if you would like Snowprint to give us a progress update on Frozen... enough agrees might get us a response.