solar gems

It is not fair that in battles for solar gems only those that are not needed are won

Comments

• 6 battles,  30 gems won, only 5 of the character searched! Disgusting
  • Well at least your not trying to farm epics and getting NOTHING at all from 3 attempts. Sometimes you get what you want, sometimes you don’t, but it will balance out in the end, and tomorrow you might get another 25 or 30 of the ones you want.
  • Smiling and laughing.  agree with Kevin Tropman.  Sometimes feel like I am farming with a soup spoon and other times with dynamite.  Wink wink. 
  • The algorithm they use does not guarantee the odds in a short term, but does seem to balance out over time. Yes, some days on epics you get 1 out of 3, others you will get 3 out of 3. In my experience, it gives you an epic about 1 out of 3 tries. I imagine with rares and commons it's the same. Farming takes time -- if we all got exactly what we wanted with every try, then we all would have been done with the game a long time ago. The aspect of chance gives us longevity in playing, and that's the sign of a good game, keeping us going over a long period of time.