How to get 5000 points in Hero challenge without buy extra ticket?

Same title, I play Hero challenge 10 times with hardest level, but till can not reach 5000 point to claim the chest. Anyone have solution for this case?

Comments

• edited February 13
    Surely, being lv14 and achieving all those wins against top legend league players, you should be able to find something out
  • edited February 13
    @tudinh - IMPRESSIVE! - I've never done the "Hard" option for every match, but at level 14 what team do you use to defeat such high level players in perfect flawless defeats... (2 out of 2 every match)

Especially since that player "Johnson" at the top of the matches is essentially the highest rated player of "all time" on the leaderboard... ALL TIME... I mean - that's just amazing to me that you're defeating a level 23 player with fully maxed out levels and probably 15-20+ more hit points than you at level 14... 

Please share your teams! - You could be using Legendaries for 1 of those 2 Bouts, but you're second team... Now that's what I'm really curious about... Because at level 14 I'm really surprised you'd have 4 creatures that aren't Legendaries that is on the same power levels with idols which would be able to compete "legitimately" with full level 7 minions that are likely wearing high level idols.
  • boatface said:
    Surely, being lv14 and achieving all those wins against top legend league players, you should be able to find something out
    Denzik said:
    @tudinh - IMPRESSIVE! - I've never done the "Hard" option for every match, but at level 14 what team do you use to defeat such high level players in perfect flawless defeats... (2 out of 2 every match)

Especially since that player "Johnson" at the top of the matches is essentially the highest rated player of "all time" on the leaderboard... ALL TIME... I mean - that's just amazing to me that you're defeating a level 23 player with fully maxed out levels and probably 15-20+ more hit points than you at level 14... 

Please share your teams! - You could be using Legendaries for 1 of those 2 Bouts, but you're second team... Now that's what I'm really curious about... Because at level 14 I'm really surprised you'd have 4 creatures that aren't Legendaries that is on the same power levels with idols which would be able to compete "legitimately" with full level 7 minions that are likely wearing high level idols.
    plz don't care about my level =)), answer how to get 5000 points LOL
  • The higher your potential bout power (total strength of top 3 teams) the higher the bout Power of the opponents offered.

the higher the bout power of the opponents you tackle the more bout points you win.

so basically the stronger you get the higher your potential wins will be.

BUT even at level 20 I can’t get close to winning the final chest.

but actually I don’t care. The rewards along the way are reasonable so I’m not toooo worried if I don’t get to the top.
  • Mark Hawk mentioned in another thread that the devs are looking to adjust the structure of the Hero Challenge because it is pretty much impossible to reach the 5000 mark.