Best creature setup for level 155 in Hero mode?

edited February 5 in Discussions
What creature combination has been successful in beating this level in heromode? I've been going at it for ever and still can't figure out the best team setup...

Comments

• Hi annegull!

Which creatures do you have in your collection?
    If you have Rock Gronch available then I would definitely have him as first pick  B)
  • annegull said:
    What creature combination has been successful in beating this level in heromode? I've been going at it for ever and still can't figure out the best team setup...
    Check YouTube - you will find some pretty cool videos showing creature combi as well as gameplay 
  • There are not any videos for this level on heroic mode.  I’m stumped as to the mechanic.  Brute force does not work.  Hitting those guys does not stop their attacks.   One hit and it’s match over.  Stuns are removed in one turn. Makes no sense to me. 
    What am I missing?
  • Hey Melon, it's a tough level. Elfling to stun is important, Wyrm Wrangler might help to break down the barrier. Rock Gonch to throw over the barrier, Raven walls are effective. Really, you just need a really strong team to make it happen. It's one of those levels that you won't be able to pass until you have a beefy enough team or get really lucky. Just keep building your team and and you'll get there soon enough. I just used Valk, Elf, Rock, and Ravens and had no problems, but I'm also level 21 and all my creatures are level 6+.
  • Hey Melon, it's a tough level. Elfling to stun is important, Wyrm Wrangler might help to break down the barrier. Rock Gonch to throw over the barrier, Raven walls are effective. Really, you just need a really strong team to make it happen. It's one of those levels that you won't be able to pass until you have a beefy enough team or get really lucky. Just keep building your team and and you'll get there soon enough. I just used Valk, Elf, Rock, and Ravens and had no problems, but I'm also level 21 and all my creatures are level 6+.
    Thank you.  Mine are only level 5.  I guess I am stuck there.  
  • edited May 5
    Rough, Crackle, Gronch, Tusker worked for me, and just retested it.  Build a few of the longest holds first toward the center, then boost a bunch with Rough and Tusk for a big stampede.  Hopefully you can just kill it off before the two that spawn later attack.  If that doesn’t work, adding Elf with stuns instead of Crackle may help especially once Elf has his skill to 8 for the two button stuns per turn.
  • edited June 3
    So satisfying, after around 10 tries I won with a bit of luck :proud:
    You can see the team's lvl in the last screenshot. I have 2x +1 grow totems on crackle and I think MUDSCRAPE is the key in this level since he has an aoe stun for 2 rounds and can tunnel the barrier.