You're still treating your players like crap! (regarding the new update)

You spent 2 months with 2 different groups, where one group was clearly much worse than the other. In the end you put everyone back together, which is an improvment and bring things much closer to the better group but you still nerf some things of that group.

I understand increasing the prices of the daily deals but only if the dust gained from treasure caves was the same as it was for the low gold group. What this will do is create a huge dust starving for everyone and people won't be able to progress all the same.

Also, the daily deals are useless now. Who is gonna buy those? The goal of having daily deals in a game is to make them actually worth it! Maybe a player sees a good deal but doesn't have enough resources for it so he works toward that the whole day to try to buy it. Or maybe they decide to spend some money so they can afford it. If you put horrible deals there, you might as well just remove them because everyone will ignore them.

Comments

• Totally agree. This will completely stifle creature development, just as much as lack of gold did. It takes 26500 dust to upgrade ONE epic ability from level 9 to 10. And you are giving us a measly 150 per day from Caves (if we’re lucky)?!!! I hate to think how much it takes for a Legendary (I’ve not got that far yet). Now it’s not even a realistic proposition to buy dust from the shop either...
  • They tried to make us happy by increasing the amount of gold we receive, yet increased the cost of everything we would spend gold on -- that's not an improvement, that's moving sideways. In addition, we get a fraction of the dust now -- clearly moving backwards. I don't know what the devs are thinking, but they continue to upset their paying customers, which is sad because it is such a great game. No matter how amazing a game is, if the players are feeling cheated, they will leave.