Version 1.6.0 of Solgard is currently being rolled out in stages over the next couple of days. This is a staged roll out - so far only some Android users have the update to see if everything works OK. You will automatically get a popup in the game when the release is ready to download.
New in this update:
New upcoming legendary creature: Moon Mage. Moon Mage will be available in an upcoming Treasure Cave event this weekend. While the Moon Mage waits out her hold, she'll grow by absorbing nearby uncombined Moon Mages (Shadow Vortex). Her other ability, Lune Blade, does poison damage over two turns.
New upcoming common creature: Mossbow, in a Rainbow/Gnome event in the middle of next month. Mossbow has a shower of arrows attack that sets the target spaces on fire (Flamefall) and the other arrow attack is a guaranteed crit hit that can divide and hit multiple targets at higher levels (Headshot).
• The Hero Arena will now give better rewards to those advancing to higher leagues.
• All players will now earn more gold. Products in the shop priced in gold have had prices adjusted accordingly.
• Autobattle will be available for everyone
• Various bug fixes and improvements
- The Gloomfang now hits fewer enemies when combined, which will affect growth. He'll also get more power earlier on, but he'll do less bonus damage. Gloomfang's attacking wolves will do less guaranteed damage, but they'll have better luck and do more bonus damage.
- The Dazzlepaw hits fewer attacking units when attacking, and will do less guaranteed damage but will have better luck and do more bonus damage.