Farming sucks -- we all know that, so how can we make it more interesting?
- Give bonuses for "perfect" rounds when you take no damage
- Have a certain % probability of getting gems for the sprites you use in that battle (like most all RPG games) rather than just based on the location of the level you play and the assigned gems possible for that level.
- Receive bigger payouts when you farm with sprites that you don't usually use (say, outside of your top 12).
- Add other level(s) of difficulty beyond heroic difficulty with bigger payouts.
- Give an option of battling for diamonds, rather than just gems and gold.
Anyone else have thoughts?