[Bug fix] Dungeon Boss - healing hearts drains energy instead of healing

edited January 18 in Updates
Hi guys,

We've seen several social posts about an issue with the Dungeon Boss where the healing hearts drains energy instead of healing.

The game studio is aware and has located the issue. The bug will be fixed and a hotfix rolled out here later today.


Comments

  • Will this hotfix also work for iOS devices? Because otherwise iOS users will not be able to make fair battles until release.
  • Ypho said:
    Will this hotfix also work for iOS devices? Because otherwise iOS users will not be able to make fair battles until release.
    Hotfix will be for both iOS and Android. It can sometimes take a bit longer to get updates through the Apple store but hang in there and check back later today : )
  • Looks like version 1.5.1.134 containing the bug fix is starting to propagate. Please check your app store for updates.
  • MarkHawk said:
    Looks like version 1.5.1.134 containing the bug fix is starting to propagate. Please check your app store for updates.
    Is it correct that the iOS app store still has version 1.5.0 available? The hearts are still draining after I updated yesterday evening.
  • edited January 19
    @Spijker - If your app still shows version number 1.5.0 Then you have not correctly updated. This could be an incorrect out of sync issue with your phone believing it had downloaded the update, but it not actually getting the correct download from the server that did the distribution. It's rare when it happens, but it's not impossible that the update your device thought it got was not actually a different version. Please make sure your device shows 1.5.1. Hope this helps!



  • Denzik said:
    @Spijker - If your app still shows version number 1.5.0 Then you have not correctly updated. This could be an incorrect out of sync issue with your phone believing it had downloaded the update, but it not actually getting the correct download from the server that did the distribution. It's rare when it happens, but it's not impossible that the update your device thought it got was not actually a different version. Please make sure your device shows 1.5.1. Hope this helps!




  • Hi. Thanks a lot for your reply. I kater on managed to see the latest version. As you showed from the print screen. All seems good now. 
Sign In or Register to comment.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Leaderboard

This Week's Leaders