Gold Experiment is totally unfair.

This two gold group experiment is completely unfair and wrong.  The high gold group is killing us in the arena, and getting so far ahead of us in the low group.  They are able to level to 6+ easily while we are getting screwed....  Especially if you are forced to use diamonds to buy gold where it is way more expensive too.  This is unfair especially to those who have spent real money on the game.  When will it end or when will those of us who are falling behind get some justice?  This is total BS.  The high gold group is blowing right by us.  This needs to be stopped and addressed.   A lot of people are going to start asking for refunds based on this unfair and non disclosed system of 2 classes.  

Comments

• I’m completely shocked to learn of this gold experiment! This infuriates me!!! Why even play this game or spend actual real money on a game that swindles its players. There is no way to upgrade your level 5 creatures at $11,500 a gem when you can barely make $1K a day in play. It’s a total scam! Why does bounties restart at the last gang with harder/higher level creatures each time... what is the point!?!?!? At least start bounties over at the beginning so i can easily make gold. Its a struggle to earn every piece of gold so to find out some players are being supported by the developers is NOT FAIR. 
  • Sadly, the LoS support staff doesn't seem to care a lick about our frustrations regarding this. I filed a formal complaint through the app, and had a nice eMail conversation with one of the support staff members. They refuse to refund my money or do anything to compensate us in the "low gold group" (at least not yet, but I'm not holding my breath). I told them I will not be renewing my subscription or putting any more money into the game until they provide some compensation. I highly suggest you all do the same. The more people that let them know how they're feeling cheated by this (and withholding paying them money), the more likely they are to do something about it.
  • After multiple emails with King/snowprint, they finally referred me to their "terms and conditions" and cut off the conversation.  They have no interest in working with or satisfying their paying customers.  I am now pushing for a refund from Google. What a shame that they have created this terrible and unfair situation.  
  • I was considering strongly spending money on this game.

I won't be --- because of this unfair gold distribution. 

And I likely won't keep playing, though I made it to level 19, finished every PVE quest on heroic, and so on.
    It's why I quit the last few online games I played.

When someone else progresses at 2x or more your rate, it's just...no fun.  You're not even playing the same game.

I probably wouldn't have even noticed that I am really underpowered, except for the fact that I can't beat Vile Villians group 4 since the Gloomfang  & Dazzlepaw boost went away.  Now I'm reminded every day that I won't ever be playing the same game as the "high gold group."  (Unless, of course, King were to distribute some massive resources to everyone and say "Thanks for participating in our experiment, here's your missing resources!"  If they did that, I'd probably stay.)  That's the only way I see to bring us back to the same game, and reduce the insane divide.

And of course, there's the fact that the several people in my circle who regard my gaming decisions won't be coming here.  (Unless of course, they do the "Catch Up Cache" like I would suggest.)

I'm quite certain that I am one voice here, but there are many, many people who silently feel the same way...and just stop playing an unfair game.
  • .....and you get slaughtered in the arena because you can't upgrade your creatures.   In the GM league, it is all full 6s and 7s now and you are stuck in that level.  They nerfed the Master league, so moving down doesn't make sense etiher.  How they can continue this disaster is beyond me.  It is criminal to those who actually paid some money on this game.