Gold Experiment is totally unfair.

This two gold group experiment is completely unfair and wrong.  The high gold group is killing us in the arena, and getting so far ahead of us in the low group.  They are able to level to 6+ easily while we are getting screwed....  Especially if you are forced to use diamonds to buy gold where it is way more expensive too.  This is unfair especially to those who have spent real money on the game.  When will it end or when will those of us who are falling behind get some justice?  This is total BS.  The high gold group is blowing right by us.  This needs to be stopped and addressed.   A lot of people are going to start asking for refunds based on this unfair and non disclosed system of 2 classes.  

Comments

•  I have requested a refund from King for any purchases in game due to this gold experiment.  I hope everyone in the low gold group does the same.    They should be held accountable.  This needs to be addressed and the low group should get their money back.  Low gold group players should unite and force them to remedy the situation.  
  • I’m completely shocked to learn of this gold experiment! This infuriates me!!! Why even play this game or spend actual real money on a game that swindles its players. There is no way to upgrade your level 5 creatures at $11,500 a gem when you can barely make $1K a day in play. It’s a total scam! Why does bounties restart at the last gang with harder/higher level creatures each time... what is the point!?!?!? At least start bounties over at the beginning so i can easily make gold. Its a struggle to earn every piece of gold so to find out some players are being supported by the developers is NOT FAIR. 
  • Sadly, the LoS support staff doesn't seem to care a lick about our frustrations regarding this. I filed a formal complaint through the app, and had a nice eMail conversation with one of the support staff members. They refuse to refund my money or do anything to compensate us in the "low gold group" (at least not yet, but I'm not holding my breath). I told them I will not be renewing my subscription or putting any more money into the game until they provide some compensation. I highly suggest you all do the same. The more people that let them know how they're feeling cheated by this (and withholding paying them money), the more likely they are to do something about it.