Gold Experiment is unfair and wrong.

This two gold group experiment is completely unfair and wrong.  The high gold group is killing us in the arena, and getting so far ahead of us in the low group.  They are able to level to 6+ easily while we are getting screwed....  Especially if you are forced to use diamonds to buy gold where it is way more expensive too.  This is unfair especially to those who have spent real money on the game.  When will it end or when will those of us who are falling behind get some justice?  This is total BS.  The high gold group is blowing right by us.  This needs to be stopped and addressed.   A lot of people are going to start asking for refunds based on this unfair and non disclosed system of 2 classes.  

Comments

• I completely agree!
  • “Killing us” means you are in the low gold , high gem,high dust group...  it didn’t make much difference actually. It’s unfair. I’m in high gold. But skills are super low as there’s virtually no dust.  
  • @Jctlai- I understand your point.  However, the guys in my guild who are in the high gold are all levelled up to 6+ now and their characters have epic and rare idols.  Because they can level up their creatures, they are getting the exp points to level up Embla.  We don't have the gold to level up and are stuck with gems we can't use and idols we can't make.  Besides, the dust is worthless if you don't have the gold.  Even then, upgrading any level 5 and 6 creature's skills will wipe out your dust.  At least you can buy the dust in the shop.  

• I am also starting to see a significant amount of high level (18+) players in the low gold group quitting after this season.  They ruined the game experience for a lot of players.  
  • I have requested a refund from King for any purchases in game due to this gold experiment.  I hope everyone in the low gold group does the same.    They should be held accountable.  This needs to be addressed and the low group should get their money back.  
  • Sadly, the LoS support staff doesn't seem to care a lick about our frustrations regarding this. I filed a formal complaint through the app, and had a nice eMail conversation with one of the support staff members. They refuse to refund my money or do anything to compensate us in the "low gold group" (at least not yet, but I'm not holding my breath). I told them I will not be renewing my subscription or putting any more money into the game until they provide some compensation. I highly suggest you all do the same. The more people that let them know how they're feeling cheated by this (and withholding paying them money), the more likely they are to do something about it.