To backup your progress in Legend of Solgard, you need to make sure your game is connected to Game Center.
To connect to Game Center, follow these instructions:
- Tap on ‘Settings’ icon for your iPhone
- Search for ‘Game Center’ and tap on it
- Enable Game Center in the phone and create a profile (if you don’t already have one)
- Open Legend of Solgard app
- Tap on the Settings icon in the top left corner
- Tap on ‘Connect’ (green button)
- The app will automatically try to connect to Game Center with your logged in account
Remember to make sure that you have Game Center enabled. Without doing this, you won’t be able to connect it to Legend of Solgard.
To do this:
- Go to the settings of your iOS device
- Navigate to Game Center
- Swipe the tab to enable Game Center - it may prompt you to log with using your Apple ID