Ensuring that your device and the game app are the latest and most up-to-date versions is really important. It means that not only will your device run as smoothly as possible, but also that you can take advantage of the latest levels, features, and promotions that we have released in
To check if there are any updates available for your device or the game app simply follow these steps:
Let's start with the device:
- Open the Settings menu on your device.
- Scroll down to 'About Phone' or similar.
- Now click on 'System Updates' and select 'Update' - here you can also choose to set your device to automatically update in the future.
Now let's check the Legend of Solgard app.
Open the Google Play Store.
- In the top left corner where it says 'Play Store' with three small white bars next to it, tap here and a drop-down menu opens.
- Now tap on 'My apps' and all your installed apps will be displayed.
- Open any app to update it individually or simply press the 'Update All' button.
- Please be aware that these updates might use a lot of data so we recommend doing this while you are connected to a Wi-Fi network. Also depending on your device settings, some apps might only update if you are connected to a Wi-Fi network.