Bounties not working

Hi, 

I'm trying to enter the bounties against JarMar, but when I click the bounties button, the screen flahes and returns me to the play section. It's like the bounties window comes up and immediately closes. Is there a way to fix this so I can participate?

Comments

• Hi. Guild BeDazzle also has two lower level players that also are not able to play bounty today and complete their daily quests due to this issue. One is just starting at TroubleMakers and other playing Wrongdoers. 

• Hi. Guild BeDazzle also has two lower level players that also are not able to play bounty today and complete their daily quests due to this issue. One is just starting at TroubleMakers and other playing Wrongdoers. 

• I have the same issue as well and hence cannot complete daily quests or bounty event. Any advise what to do?

• edited January 2

Same Issue here!

I even reinstalled the game with no positive result. I can't finish my last daily quest because of this issue, and thus will unfortunatly not recieve the daily chest.

How can this issue be solved?