Game glitch?

So I was a level 17 I had beaten all the available story mode and was waiting and grinding till the next part was released and today when I opened the game it asked me to accept the new terms and I did but once I opened the game completely I had to restart completely!? I am now a level 1 at the beginning of the game! What the actual fudge! What in the world am I supposed to do?! I'm not playing through this game a whole other time! Can someone point me in the right direction so I can hopefully get this problem solved!

Comments

• So I was a level 17 I had beaten all the available story mode and was waiting and grinding till the next part was released and today when I opened the game it asked me to accept the new terms and I did but once I opened the game completely I had to restart completely!? I am now a level 1 at the beginning of the game! What the actual fudge! What in the world am I supposed to do?! I'm not playing through this game a whole other time! How can this be fixed!

• edited January 17
    Hi there Zach,

Sorry for first responding to your thread now.

Don't worry - we'll be able to help you out. All you'll need to do is to get in contact with support.

Just follow these steps:

1. Start the game
    2. Go to the settings menu (cogwheel top left corner)
    3. Click on the blue in-game help button
    4. From the help menu choose 'Problems with my game'
    5. Click on the contact button

Fill in the details and support will get back to you.