No GLoomfang to Farm?

Hi Guys,

i really like your game and the last creature you added, gloomfang.

That red guy, that becomes invincible after combined and has adds when attacking.

Thanks to his event i already got him at level 2, but now the event ended and i cant farm more from him?

Is he still not free to farm? I dont think so, my guildmembers told me, they can farm him, but if i try at lvl 130 i only get other jewels and the game tells me, i dont had unlocked gloomfang :(

HOw to level him higher without event and no point to farm?Very unfair, if some of us can farm him and others cant:(

Plz help!

Comments

• Did anyone get any Gloomfang gems from the Gloomfang Chests? It claims to offer a "higher chance of Gloomfang" but there were ZERO out of 10 chests. That's 0% return on a "Common" creature when farming Epics in the game pays off 1 Gem out of 4 battles. Does anyone know what the odds are for common gems?

• Did anyone get any Gloomfang gems from the Gloomfang Chests? It claims to offer a "higher chance of Gloomfang" but there were ZERO out of 10 chests. That's 0% return on a "Common" creature when farming Epics in the game pays off 1 Gem out of 4 battles. Does anyone know what the odds are for common gems?