Huge difference between my game and my girlfriend’s

Hi, I notice huge difference between my game and my girlfriend’s.She played the game for three months since I played it only for three weeks.I suspected problems when she told me she struggle to get gold but I got so much of it I litterally don’t know what to do with it (I give the max to my guild every day, I buy everything I can in the shop, etc.…)

The differences are clearly visible, proved by screenshots.

In the Treasure hunt I can win between 995 and 1349 gold, as she can only hope for 270 to 569.LoS_Pumbaa_Treasure-hunt-rewardLoS_Ania_Treasure-hunt-reward  

Same problem with the Bounties : a big chest gives me ~5500 gold but only ~1500 for her’s.LoS_Ania_Bounty-big-reward (my screenshot will come the next time I win one)

PvP is unfair too. I need 48 victories to get the largest chest as she only needs 46. It seems she’s advantaged but the downward is she has no Redeem button to exchange her medals for a chest !LoS_Pumbaa_PvP-redeemLoS_Ania_PvP-redeem  

LoS_Pumbaa_PvP-reward

LoS_Ania_PvP-reward

We have the same game version, the same phone (Galaxy S8, rooted for me, stock for her), only difference is my game is in english and her’s in french.LoS_Pumbaa_game-version LoS_Ania_Game-version

Any idea where could be the problem ?

My google play id is ArtisticCrow46620 and my player tag is 05cce86e-efed-4c78-bad5-368b477788a8My girlfrend google play id is ania233189 and player tag is 74f984f6-2a53-43da-8812-6dd5a0e4591b

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Devs,

Please, please, please address these differences publicly and let us know what you are doing -- there are too many rumors, questions, and feelings of being treated unfairly because of your decision to treat different players differently. Some of us get you are testing out various methods of dispersement, but, being one who happens to be in the "get very little gold" group, I feel rather jilted, especially since I have been a subscription member for 3 months and have paid into this game a good amount beyond that. It feels very unfair to not be getting the same rewards as others with zero explanation and zero attempt to balance things out. If you explained to us how you will be balancing things out, I think that would go a long way at easing the ill feelings of many of your paying customers.

• Same thing here. Exact same numbers too, my girlfriend's treasure hunts have the 750 gold victories, mine 150 gold. She currently has over 30.000 gold in her account and is always out of dust because of it. I'm barely scraping by and usually have no more than a couple of hundred gold. The difference is almost comical but feels horrendously unfair.

• edited December 2018

My girlfriend and I have the same problem [or rather me :-( ]. That's why I don't have any more screens here. We both play the German version, started in the same week, are always on the same progress (level, XP, ...), even play in the same guild and still I only get a fraction of the gold my girlfriend gets.The only difference I can see with us is that she plays on GalaxyS8 (Android) and I play with iPhone (IOS).

My player tag is: 4d159444-177f-4874-ac16-b5933dc3f39a (just if you want to have look  if its a single problem with my acc...)

So, dear developers:after many players have reported this problem it's time for you to comment (better you fix your bugs!)

• Only reason i can think is pushing some players to spend more money. Do not spend any money on this game! if you spend then they will decrease the earning and you will spend more. Any other possibility? 

• Posted by Albruz Sfelegue 10 days ago

Hi, I notice huge difference between my game and my girlfriend’s.She played the game for three months since I played it only for three weeks.I suspected problems when she told me she struggle to get gold but I got so much of it I litterally don’t know what to do with it (I give the max to my guild every day, I buy everything I can in the shop, etc.…)

The differences are clearly visible, proved by screenshots.

In the Treasure hunt I can win between 995 and 1349 gold, as she can only hope for 270 to 569.LoS_Pumbaa_Treasure-hunt-rewardLoS_Ania_Treasure-hunt-reward  

Same problem with the Bounties : a big chest gives me ~5500 gold but only ~1500 for her’s.LoS_Ania_Bounty-big-reward (my screenshot will come the next time I win one)

PvP is unfair too. I need 48 victories to get the largest chest as she only needs 46. It seems she’s advantaged but the downward is she has no Redeem button to exchange her medals for a chest !LoS_Pumbaa_PvP-redeemLoS_Ania_PvP-redeem  

LoS_Pumbaa_PvP-reward

LoS_Ania_PvP-reward

We have the same game version, the same phone (Galaxy S8, rooted for me, stock for her), only difference is my game is in english and her’s in french.LoS_Pumbaa_game-version LoS_Ania_Game-version

Any idea where could be the problem ?

My google play id is ArtisticCrow46620 and my player tag is 05cce86e-efed-4c78-bad5-368b477788a8My girlfrend google play id is ania233189 and player tag is 74f984f6-2a53-43da-8812-6dd5a0e4591b

Thanks in advance.