Whilst I think the game is great overall there are a large number of issues - mostly bugs and glitches that need attending to...
1. Some levels on heroic ability do not apply hero arena and guild buffs so health is lower than it should be and the sun charge forward thingy. Not a problem for some but makes some levels INCREDIBLY challenging. Those that I know don't apply the buffs are SUN TEMPLE ( not a huge problem) and NYKORS LAST DANCE (impossible without).
2. With this last update the game is now very unstable and crashes far too much. At best you lose a turn on whatever area of the game. But INCEREDIBLY annoying in the underworld where you get given a 24hr lock out timer. May be the falling snow is melting in the servery thingy.
3. Elflings button cash NEVER hits the gnome in the treasure hunt in the new update. Is this deliberate?
4. Signing into this forum is even glitched. I can't sign in to reply to a thread. I have to sign in to create a thread. Then I can reply to existing threads.
5. I didn't get my rewards from the 2nd boss killed in the dungeon yesterday as my team killed it when I was away from my iPad and I didn't get the "boss is dead open your reward" screen. I believe this also happened to other guild members for the first 2 bosses.
6. I have previously reported an issue via help and been asked to send a photo. My email reply kept bouncing cos your inbox was full. I gave up in the end.
I love the hero arena revamp. But don't like that the boss arena has moved to midweek when I am at work. The game is great but the bugs make it extremely frustrating to play. Some new levels would be great too...
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!