HI, problem IOS to ANDROID

Hi, i got an android phone, and my progress is on an IOS phone.. What i must to do to have my progress from IOS to android?

I dont see anythink in game to do that...

I tryed to login with my email from IOS Game Center in google play .. But nothing.

And in game is not a linq with facebook or anythink like that...

So could you help me pls with that? 

Or You can transfer my progress from IOS to android manually if you dont have a solution?

Comments

• Hi Tudosa!

It is currently not possible to transfer progress between Google Play and Gamecenter. We're working on a future solution so that it will be possible, but for now you'll have to use your old mobile device.

• Posted by Mark Hawk 9 days ago

Hi Tudosa!

It is currently not possible to transfer progress between Google Play and Gamecenter. We're working on a future solution so that it will be possible, but for now you'll have to use your old mobile device.

Hi

I'm in the same situation. Any ETA for this feature? :) 

• I need to do the same.  I use an iPad mini 2.  I was informed by email that my device is not supported and I can’t get ingame support.  

So, I bought a Samsung tab last year...I just thought, okay!  I’ll switch.   Not.

I don’t understand how we can have a unique gamer tag and not switch to Android from my iPad? 

I play other games on both at the same time...they sync, lol. (Through FB l guess) 

i hope there is a fix soon, the Underworld crashes often on this device. 

• Hi @Melonball ;

I'm also running LoS on an elder iPad mini 2 so I feel your frustration when the game crashes

The function to sync data between two proprietary systems is a tough nut to crack. This will take some time to program and I can't give any ETA ( sorry @DjLeChuck )