Top 25 guild seeks level 17+

active and competitive. Fun and friendly.

English speaking.

currently sitting between 22 and 25th in league.

we have. A space now and possibly another in a couple of days so please check back.

Comments

• Je serais intéressé de venir mais faut savoir le tag de la guilde je suis niv 18

• I tried to upload a photo of that but failed.

We are The UPRISING

#OEBHP.

We do speak ﹰEnglish in the game, but welcome you. please check chat before attacking.

If you join by the end of the day we expect to kill Pyntir to gain a legendary chest.

• I tried to upload a photo of that but failed.

We are The UPRISING

#OEBHP.

We do speak ﹰEnglish in the game, but welcome you. please check chat before attacking.

If you join by the end of the day we expect to kill Pyntir to gain a legendary chest.

• Hi MadScientist,

There's an issue with uploading images from mobile devices. We're working on a solution.

• Hey Madscientist.

I’m a very active player, nearing level 18. I’m currently looking for a new guild that is more active than my current guild. Would you guys be able to clear a spot for me? If so, I would be very interested. 

• @Madscientist - Level 18 player LF guild, let me know if you have an opening.

• We have 1space currently - first come first served. 

We are very active. Work as a solid team and finished 22nd this season. We believe we will be able to hit top 15 next season.

I will post back if we have another opening.

• Good morning all

Once again we are looking for a new member to join a strong team.

We have increased the requirements to 18 now though.