AI in Hero Arena is literally cheating

2Next

Comments

• edited October 8
    Why not ! but for the most part players are making micro decisions during the season: should I stay or should I  go. If you have 6 fights with six loss at the right moment, to say, just above or below the top 100 in LL, two days before the end of a season, people will prefer to go to GM3. Global stats are useless to players because their are just means over a season and fail to capture that their are more or less detrimental series  of loss depending on the moment they occur
  • I see that many players are doing the same choice as me : voluntarily loosing their fights to reach the 250 rank to go back to the far less frustrating and more profitable GM3 
  • edited October 8
    For me this prove that HA don’t have a         « healthy » gameplay...another unresolved failure in this game among a lot of other unresolved failures. You  said « amateurish », did you ?
  • It's been suggested sooooo many times -- they need a power gating, so if you are above a certain power level, you can't move down.
  • 3 players full Mythical are monopolizing the first three ranks of GM3...a power gating would be useful for sure ! They are lvl 7 to 10. When i see how difficult it has been and continue to be for me to obtain mythical gems, I am very angry and more and more willing to delete this game 
  • Power gating? It would be a good thing. On the other hand I don't mind having a go at higher levels than me (now and then), it's sort of encouraging and motivating to see how powerful your chatacters can become. But it's not the main thing to change. Just program the damn AI to have the same likelihood than other players, or just let real players battle each other in a tournament mode for example...fair and square
  • I had an idea yesterday on the power gating, with a twist. Each tier has a maximum power score you can field for that tier, so even if you have a super strong team, you can't use them because each tier will have a limit. That way players can still move up or down the tiers as before, but a LL player will only be able to use a team with a max combined power score of, say, 20000 in GM3 if they move down.
  • Now their are four three-mythical teams monopolizing the four first places on GM3 AND THEY are 400 points ahead ! 
  • No competition no merit no pleasure no mythical gems for players who can’t spend the money they spent ! UNBEARABLE ! 

• And I have just had a series of 8 loss out of 8 fight. 
  • DO SOMETHING OR A LOT OF PLAYER WILL LEAVE
  • No news about the power gating? Or any other changes in HA mode that'd benefit more the players? 
  • There won't be for a while. The new update just rolled out and it's a pretty big one because it includes new creatures and a brand new game mode -- the Blot Festival. All eyes are on that at the moment.