Lost progress and purchases after connecting to game center.

Okay, I made a mistake. Thought I had connected to the game center on my pad. Then I started the game first time on the iphone and connected to game center. Nothing changed, no progress.

Checked on the ipad, no game center connection. Only two options. I chose the wrong one. Start from zero and everything lost.

Looking for help. In addition there is no help page on the german version. Only an „Article not found“ page. Found no way to change the language.

Thanks for help, I enjoyed the game very much so far.

Comments

• Hi Michael,

Sorry to hear about this :-|

If the game was not connected then you might still have your progress on your iPad. I'll give it a shot if you can send me your Player ID. Just grab a screenshot of the settings menu and post it here.

• I'd like to ask if there is a progress in my case.

Thx

• Hi Michael,

I'll ask game studio for an update.

• Hi Michael,

I won't be able to solve this one directly with you so I'll have to ask you to use the in-game help feature and support will help you.

Just follow these steps:

1. Start the game
    2. Go to the settings menu (cogwheel top left corner)
    3. Click on the blue in-game help button
    4. From the help menu choose 'Problems with my game'
    5. Click on the contact button

When you fill in the details then please add as much info as possible about your old account. By this I mean hero level, progress, purchases , player ID from old as well as new account, etc.

Once done click on submit and our support staff will be able to help you in order to restore from your old account to your new one.